Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm
Broja is not pressing more, he's always been a good presser,

You know damn well that's not true. Even his teammates are saying that he gets cramps now because he's running more than ever. For Vitesse he was cruising.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:08 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm
Broja is not pressing more, he's always been a good presser,

You know damn well that's not true. Even his teammates are saying that he gets cramps now because he's running more than ever. For Vitesse he was cruising.
The intensity has increased since he's playing in the PL, that's natural. He went up against the most physical team in the league and held up so well. Dominated Tarkowski. But the way he's pressing is the same, he always had it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:33 pm Remember Kumbulla was criticized heavily after that Poland 4-1 loss. Even his father had to get involved to defend him from Rudi Vata.
Tbh, even against Poland, my only issue with him is him diving against Lewandowski. He thought he was going to get a foul by going down, but the ref didn't give him one.

It wasn't even bad defending as much as it was being a diver. My qualm was mostly with Ismajli that match.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hysaj played poorly today, got subbed out again.
Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:19 pm Hysaj played poorly today, got subbed out again.
Yea, soon Lazzari could take his spot, offers much more offensively. I honestly don't know how Hysaj made a career playing for Napoli and now Lazio, those teams need more attack minded full backs and Hysaj doesn't offer that at all, even though he does try from time to time.
Dallku

What's annoying is that he keeps getting dispossessed on the ball while trying to dribble. The opponent steals the ball from him and start dangerous attacks. That's becoming a habit of his. Hysaj should NEVER dribble and pass the ball faster.

But he's clearly out of form too. Probably because he has been playing non-stop since the season started. He actually started very well for Lazio.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I feel like he's done. If he can't play well under Sarri, might as well pack it in.

Tbh, I've always felt he overachieved at club level. He should be a solid mid-table player, but not for a team contending for European places. To play at that level you need at least 1 excellent attribute. He's ok at best at some skills.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Hasnt he been playing at LB too ? Can't overlook that, and its a few bad games. I wont be calling a 27 year old finished because of that.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:30 pm Hasnt he been playing at LB too ? Can't overlook that, and its a few bad games. I wont be calling a 27 year old finished because of that.
Yes as a left back. To be fair he wasn't at fault for any of the goals but he didn't offer much offensively.
artan

Hysaj gets covered in teams with strong attacks as he doesn’t need to provide anything offensively and focus solely on providing cover defensively. Napoli under Sarri were so strong offensively that it hid his shortcomings offensively. With teams that aren’t as good offensively he really gets exposed because offensively he’s not good at all and will become the scapegoat unfortunately. He’ll always be subbed out first for an attacking option and fans will always pin it on the defensive fullback.

I’m starting to think he may be better as a center back in a back three formation.
  • Information