Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Strakosha made a great save during this first half of Lazio Marseille. They get a pen and score and Lazio fans are on twitter criticising him saying he can't save any pen.

Unwinnable battle.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:42 pm Strakosha made a great save during this first half of Lazio Marseille. They get a pen and score and Lazio fans are on twitter criticising him saying he can't save any pen.

Unwinnable battle.

That was a perfect pen. There is no saving that. Maybe if he could move in speed of light.
RedFootballs

Lol Roma down 1-0 to Bodo at half time
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:58 pm Lol Roma down 1-0 to Bodo at half time
Lol was thinking the same and today he put Mancini Ibanez and Cristante. This is Roma A playing in Rome. Curious to hear Mourinho’s press interview if they lose today...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

f*** Mourinho and f*** Roma. All Kumbulla needs is a monster game against England.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

What's the deal with Mergim Berisha? Good player but obviously not good enough for Germany. Is he going to wait it out for Germany? I remember reading he committed to Kosovo but that could have been fake.
RedFootballs

Uzuni just scored a supergoal against Celtic lol
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:47 pm Uzuni just scored a supergoal against Celtic lol
Indeed, he missed so many with the NT. Wish he rendered for us the way he does at the club.
https://sportekspres.com/video-nje-mrek ... ilir-meta/
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:20 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:47 pm Uzuni just scored a supergoal against Celtic lol
Indeed, he missed so many with the NT. Wish he rendered for us the way he does at the club.
https://sportekspres.com/video-nje-mrek ... ilir-meta/
If you can score a goal like that on a European night against a good team then of course you have the talent, it may be a mentality problem. Uzuni seems like a player that needs confidence, just look at last summer, had plenty of offers to leave after what he showed in CL and he chose to stay in Hungary. Maybe doesn't trust himself.

He seems like he's a different player in his club, their fans speak so well of him and say he's their best player. His game is still based with work ethic but he has some lovely goals and assists, never showed it for the NT.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm done with Uzuni. He's an actual liability because he wastes chances with 0 probability of scoring. We barely create anything. We can't give the ball to him so even those few chances die.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information