England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albania will be facing England at Wembley Stadium in a European Qualifier for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. A positive result with a full team without abseenties like last time is possible. That 0:2 in Tirana was partially because of our defensive blunders. Hopefully both Broja and Djimsiti will be avaiable althrough our hopes for the WC qualifiers are realistically burried after that loss against Poland.

https://youtu.be/84TEDcT3BHU
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Their opener was a clear Veseli f*** up. Veseli did ok against Poland tbh, but I'd rather have Kumbulla in the back.Strakosha needs to start. Reja has to end his Berisha fetish. Broja has to make amends for last time.

This is going to be a huge game for some of the younger players. England has all the media attention on them. With Broja up top, this game will get a lot of eyeballs. Great chance for guys like Kumbulla and Strakosha to get noticed.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Round trip tickets to London: $590
Hotel: $600
Tickets to Wembley: $55
Watching Albania lose to England 2-0 at Wembley: PRICELESS
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitZenMaster
Princ

2 clear cut chances to put a teammate through on goal have been wasted cheaply due to the greed of Bare and Manaj.

Reja should make it clear to the team that selfish play will not be tolerated. The benefit of the squad comes before the glory of the individual.

Furthermore, it is only his job to inform the players of their own strengths and weaknesses. We must avoid a situation where a wig wearing midget, who could not hit the water if he fell off a boat, looks off the leading goal scorer while trying to be a hero.
CanaYouDoIt

Bekim Balaj who still hasn’t scored in the year 2021 called up in W squad in November. Last 2 games and Reja is gone , let’s get this over and done with.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

So Manaj really did get left home. But Balaj still in the squad and Muci with the U21? Looks like that was just something personal/grief from the Poland loss rather than him actually sorting out these squad issues
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Oh and also, no Balliu. If he's done with the NT it would be helpful if he just said it so we can stop talking about him
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit

Btw Balliu got covid at the last NT convocation, just before the game Bulku said he got injured and he’s at the stands. Balliu lost two games with his team and got barely used by Reja prefering Trashi/Doka ahead of him. Why would we expect from him more than from guys like Xhaka and co who were born in Albania or Kosovo. Balliu came at least during last convo, i’m suspecting there might be a cast within the NT. Having Salihi-Bulku there with Balaj getting callups just reinforces that conviction on me. No coach would put Broja-Muci in the stands keeping Balaj with the team.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku

Definitely not a good time for Albanian players. Nearly all of them are either benched at their clubs or coming from injury. Hysaj is the only one who has been playing regularly and even he is out of form and not playing well.

Sucks about Djimsiti because he is back but understandable that he's not in the team too.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
  • Information