Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Muci and Asllani with the U21. My guess is Manaj still called up against England. The show goes on!!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:38 pm Muci and Asllani with the U21. My guess is Manaj still called up against England. The show goes on!!
Ka mundesi qe ti ken ba presion Rejes. Sidoqofte nese merr min loje ndaj Anglise do ishte super skandal.
Dallku

Unlucky for Broja. He gets injured and their other strikers are starting to play great.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:48 pm Unlucky for Broja. He gets injured and their other strikers are starting to play great.
He was lucky to get that third minute goal. Didn’t create anything and the chance came out of a lucky bounce.!Broja should get some minutes today.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Bare starts for Espanyol. Only just came back
artan

Not calling up Gym is stupid since he played mid week and was on the bench today for Atalanta. Maybe they're just looking for any excuse to play Hoxhollari.
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:49 pm Not calling up Gym is stupid since he played mid week and was on the bench today for Atalanta. Maybe they're just looking for any excuse to play Hoxhollari.

Maybe it was Djimisiti's decision. Surely his club can't be happy if he went on NT duty as soon as he comes back from injury, especially after injuring himself in the NT. They probably convinced him to stay put.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:24 am
artan wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:49 pm Not calling up Gym is stupid since he played mid week and was on the bench today for Atalanta. Maybe they're just looking for any excuse to play Hoxhollari.

Maybe it was Djimisiti's decision. Surely his club can't be happy if he went on NT duty as soon as he comes back from injury, especially after injuring himself in the NT. They probably convinced him to stay put.
Quite sure they “forced his reentry” to play against Manchester United because they were short of defenders, his prognosis it’s 6 to 8 weeks. The fractured hand/forearm bone takes min 4 weeks for the “callus” to build up and it’s not resistent. So at any fall on outstretched hand it would break again.

If his club was against the NT callup they would have all the legal excuses to sue our FA for using him before his prognosis ends. Like you said they don’t wanna risk him and probably convinced him aswell to sacrifice the NT this time for his club.
Simboli i Diellit

Mourinho puts Kumbulla in the lineup against Venezia. They’re 1:0 down and kumbulla playing as left back.

Edit: he moved in the center as CB.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 pm Mourinho puts Kumbulla in the lineup against Venezia. They’re 1:0 down and kumbulla playing as left back.

Edit: he moved in the center as CB.
Kumbulla was very poor today, i would be surprised if won't be subbed after 45 minutes.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information