Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:27 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 pm Mourinho puts Kumbulla in the lineup against Venezia. They’re 1:0 down and kumbulla playing as left back.

Edit: he moved in the center as CB.
Kumbulla was very poor today, i would be surprised if won't be subbed after 45 minutes.
He can’t matchup very fast physical players. Okereke has had the best over him so far.
CanaYouDoIt

Lol Mou's Roma now losing 3-2, taking shorter and shorter periods of time for him to mess things up. At Tottenham didn't even win anything and took half a year, now only a matter of months. Guy should call it a day, he's done at this level.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla not at fault for any of the goals. The other defenders getting owned by Venezia offensive players aswell. Seems like Mou just put them there without any strategy. Venezia close to 4:2 ....
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:56 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:27 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 pm Mourinho puts Kumbulla in the lineup against Venezia. They’re 1:0 down and kumbulla playing as left back.

Edit: he moved in the center as CB.
Kumbulla was very poor today, i would be surprised if won't be subbed after 45 minutes.
He can’t matchup very fast physical players. Okereke has had the best over him so far.
It's not matter of physicality for me, it's looks more as obsession to have perfect match when is clearly not ready still mentally and physically for that. Today was very hesitant on his tackles because he was always going after "perfect timing", lacked aggression and determination to win any 1 vs 1. It is better to be brutal and reckless than lethargic and scared.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

He was the first player to get subbed out so he was probably dog shit again.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:26 pm He was the first player to get subbed out so he was probably dog shit again.
He made very similar blunder as against Poland in Warsaw and made a stupid penalty but fortunately for him wasn't whistled by referee.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:26 pm He was the first player to get subbed out so he was probably dog shit again.
It was a tactical change. For you info, they were 2-1, one of their midfielders conceded a dumb penalty and they went 2-2.

Then Mourinho subbed in a winger for Kumbulla and went to a usual back 4. And guess what? They conceded 10 mins after to 3-2 when their defence got outpaced.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Venezia is really bad, they're probably the worst team in Serie A or behind Salernitana, it is a scandal a head coach can lose 6-1 and draw 2-2 to Norwegian farmers then lose to a team as Venezia as coach of Roma
CanaYouDoIt

Why are people so ready to put down our player for the failings of a finished coach ?
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:15 pm Why are people so ready to put down our player for the failings of a finished coach ?
Yeah all coaches must have some secret agenda against Albanian players. It's never their fault.
  • Information