Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla’s problem was moving to Roma. He needed more playtime with a middtable team to get consistency and develop with confidence. At Roma they want already developed players, the atmosphere is pressing and doesn’t allow coaches to make many mistakes. Kumbulla after that away loss and Mourinho’s conference has 10x pressure to improve and not make blunders but usually this is a double-edged sword.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Looking at the highlights, none of the goals were his fault. Penalty + Set Piece conceded from a person he wasn't marking. The only blunder was the "falling down". He's really gotta cut that shit out. It seems like he's just fishing for fouls, but the refs aren't giving it to him.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:49 pm Kumbulla’s problem was moving to Roma. He needed more playtime with a middtable team to get consistency and develop with confidence. At Roma they want already developed players, the atmosphere is pressing and doesn’t allow coaches to make many mistakes. Kumbulla after that away loss and Mourinho’s conference has 10x pressure to improve and not make blunders but usually this is a double-edged sword.
Roma is just bad defensively, even without Kumbulla. Last game again, they couldn't defend against Norwegian farmers. And look at that last goal today. They would have shat on him for being slow, but it was Macini and Ibanez that conceded it.

Mourinho has a bad habit of pushing defence high up, but they get destroyed.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Uzuni has 21 goals this season and we're only in November.
artan

Mourinho is known to be a defensive coach but the irony is past few teams have been bad defensively. Last time he had a sound defensive unit was his 2014/2015 Chelsea squad.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:01 pm Uzuni has 21 goals this season and we're only in November.
I’ll score 50 goals too in the Hungarian league.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:25 pm Mourinho is known to be a defensive coach but the irony is past few teams have been bad defensively. Last time he had a sound defensive unit was his 2014/2015 Chelsea squad.
Roma has been a terrible defensive team historically. It looked like Mourinho changed that for a while, but they're just regressing to the mean.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Newcastle in for Strakoshka, would be so good. Going from Lazio backup to starter for the richest club in the world lmao.
Skenderbeu9

I've seen prisoners happier

Has he depression or something..??🤔
Attachments
ajeti.jpg
ajeti.jpg (125.02 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:22 pm Newcastle in for Strakoshka, would be so good. Going from Lazio backup to starter for the richest club in the world lmao.
I honestly don't see it happening after that Wembley showing.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:10 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:22 pm Newcastle in for Strakoshka, would be so good. Going from Lazio backup to starter for the richest club in the world lmao.
I honestly don't see it happening after that Wembley showing.
Made a very good save , nothing he could do about the goals
  • Information