England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That lineup is painful.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

This fascination with (Serie B level gk) Berisha doesn't make sense. Strakosha has been playing in Europe and playing very well.

Literally all England has to is hit the target against Berisha... from any angle.
Aurora Bulkualis

Even when we have players, moronic coach will play teacher's pets in front of him.

The only thing I'm hopeful for is that Bushi's nepotism with Duka, will get him the coaching spot. Reja can't tell up from down.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

Dallku wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:27 pm
artan wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:10 pm Cikaleshi's stats with the NT.
https://www.transfermarkt.us/sokol-cika ... in_id/3561

42 appearances, 12 goals

3 goals in Friendlies (Luxembourg, Georgia, Czech)
5 Goals in Qualifiers (2 goals vs Moldova, a penalty vs France down 4-0, a late tap in against Iceland to make it 4-2, goal vs Poland)
4 goals in Nations League (Belarus and Kazakhstan)

This guy is a bottom feeder and the most overrated player in recent history. You would think he's Ibrahimovic light with the way the media and coaches talk about him. Only Albania accommodates scrubs like Cikaleshi

Honestly that's not bad.

Lets keep in mind:

1) The negative tactics. At times he was the only offensive player surrounded by defenders and anti-footballers. No service.

2) No tap-in or bullshit goals. Most of his goals came from his individual quality. Doing something out of nothing. When he was younger he was creating a lot of chances by himself, hitting the post... Just couldn't score. He has never been a great goal scorer but has done well considering everything.

But obviously he's not "great" and not a striker you can qualify with. Especially at this point and in the future. He has gotten slower and only regressing. Broja is obviously better at this point too. That's why Albania should start letting him go. Don't let him be a burden.
He's only had one legit goal with the NT and that was in a loss against Poland. The goal against Czech was nice but it was a June friendly . All of his goals are tap ins or bullshit goals against bottom feeder teams like the open headers he got against Belarus. He's been a medicore goal scorer in the Turkish second division and we accomadate and glorify him. It's sad
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:40 am Even when we have players, moronic coach will play teacher's pets in front of him.

The only thing I'm hopeful for is that Bushi's nepotism with Duka, will get him the coaching spot. Reja can't tell up from down.
Bushi will not be any better and I suspect him and the other influential people with in FSHF are putting together the list. Just look at what Bushi does (more so in the past) with the u21 calling up players from his academy that have no merit of being called up. You can bet he will have his favorites and his loyalists. You can bet he will do favors for certain club owners or agents in calling up their guys. This guy is a rat through and through.

It's not a good thing that Duka has put in so many former superliga and national team "puppets" in positions of power like Bushi, Bulku, Salihi, etc. None of these guys will ever go against Duka and it's no coincedence all these guys were generally players that had very long careers with the NT despite having no business doing so. I suppose the next crop with be Cikaleshi, Balaj and Roshi who will take up positions of power in FSHF once they can no longer run anymore. Also notice how former players like Lala were dismissed because he spoke out.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:53 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:40 am Even when we have players, moronic coach will play teacher's pets in front of him.

Bushi will not be any better and I suspect him and the other influential people with in FSHF are putting together the list. Just look at what Bushi does (more so in the past) with the u21 calling up players from his academy that have no merit of being called up. You can bet he will have his favorites and his loyalists. You can bet he will do favors for certain club owners or agents in calling up their guys. This guy is a rat through and through.

It's not a good thing that Duka has put in so many former superliga and national team "puppets" in positions of power like Bushi, Bulku, Salihi, etc. None of these guys will ever go against Duka and it's no coincedence all these guys were generally players that had very long careers with the NT despite having no business doing so. I suppose the next crop with be Cikaleshi, Balaj and Roshi who will take up positions of power in FSHF once they can no longer run anymore. Also notice how former players like Lala were dismissed because he spoke out.
Bushi has actually won some decent games with U21. And he's not going to call youth players from his teenager academy for senior team lol.

The only good game from a coaching perspective from Reja was the Iceland game imo. Everything else has been either luck or dropping the ball.
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:41 am He's only had one legit goal with the NT and that was in a loss against Poland. The goal against Czech was nice but it was a June friendly . All of his goals are tap ins or bullshit goals against bottom feeder teams like the open headers he got against Belarus. He's been a medicore goal scorer in the Turkish second division and we accomadate and glorify him. It's sad
The hero of Kosovo, Muriqi, has not scored on a team ranked in the top 40, other than a penalty at England.

Cikalleshi scored goals on Poland and Iceland, ranked 27th and 36th respectively. Not to mention the penalty at France!
CanaYouDoIt

I thought we had more of a chance to qualify but it would take a miracle at this stage it seems. Even if Poland Draw their last 2 games they're basically through unless we beat England which isn't happening.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:00 am Everytime I see Uzuni playing, I regret not further pursuing a football career.

I guarantee that I am better than him anyday of the week, both physically and technically.
So why are you not playing pro football?
artan

Looking at the projected lineup selection I think this is the best lineup at Reja's disposal with the players that were called up. The only notable change would be Strakosha in at goalie. Maybe you can make the case that Doka in for Trashi but I doubt there is much of a difference between the two. I would say maybe try Uzuini at wingback and insert someone like Cekici but that's whatever. Obviously Broja in at forward too but I'm not sure if he's with the team?

Imagine being Trashi. Playing in the Qatar league and never facing competition above Superliga standards and going up against England. Good luck to him. If he plays well I'll change my mind on him.

If Albania gives up an early goal this might end 4-0. If not, I think it'll end like 2-0 similar to last time.
  • Information