England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:50 pm This has nothing to do with losing 5-0. England can beat any team in the world 5-0 on a good day.

The problem is losing 5-0 while looking worse than San Marino. Problem is England looking like scoring any time they went forward and the short amount of time they scored all those goals against 0 resistance.

Albania has played against many top teams but this was the first time I can remember that the team tapped out like bitches from the first minute.
It was like watching children play. No gameplan no nothing and God awful marking. Every set piece is a goal.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

From what little I saw

Strakosha - Disappointing. Not at major fault for the goals, but at least do SOMETHING. Don't let every shot on target be a goal.

Hysaj - bottom Table Serie A level player. Nothing more to say. He is what he is. His entire club career he owes to Sarri for overachieving.

Dermaku - Oh god! Complete scrub. Worst defender to wear the Albania shirt since Admir Teli. Where does Reja find these people? He is slow like Kumbulla, but Kumbulla can at least mark people in the box. This guy doesn't know what he's doing. Gets destroyed by fast players, and can't mark anyone.

Veseli - ??? Was not paying attention to him tbh. Skip.

Ismajli - Have said it ad nauseam, even prior to this game. This guy sucks. He keeps going to the ground for no reason. Every challenge he's on the ground. Same shit today, and we conceded a goal because of it. Better than Dermaku for sure, but we can't justify back 3 so he can play.

Gjasula - How is this guy a professional footballer?

Uzuni - Was anyone surprised at his miss???? His misses have become a meme. When everyone knows someone is going to miss easy chances, then you shouldn't start him anymore. I don't care how bad Roshi/Muci are. They deserve to start over Uzuni.

Kumbulla/Bare - They better not be faking, because that would be a disgrace.

Cikalleshi - Let grandpa retire. Please. It's painful to watch.

Laci - Only positive. Not willing to say he should be a permanent starter, but he should definitely get more chances to prove himself.

Trashi - Reja keeping Balliu out to accommodate him is the perfect example of why we can't brush off these wins as "bad players". Reja CHOOSES the bad players. He loves them. He kicks out players like Broja so he can start Manaj. He kicks La Liga players for Kuwait Airline baggage handlers.

Reja - Today he sealed his fate, as the worst coach I have EVER seen in Albania. I'm not joking when I say, I think Bulku would be a better coach. De Biasi had his faults, but he had upsides. Reja has nothing. He is actually holding the team back by fetishizing amateur players.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 3):
Simboli i DiellitDallkuGenti
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:44 pm Reja will say we played great in the second half and the ref was to blame. His teams are legit like serie B teams fighting for relegation. Giving up before the game even starts and playing for draws against Poland lmao. Put one of us in this forum as coach we would do better tactically.
Reja’s interview exactly as you said 😂
Their faces seem like a funeral. He keeps praising England and saying we did better in second half althrough England laid off.
RedFootballs

From the first minute Laci subbed on he looked calm and collected and knew what he wanted to do with the ball. These are low standards but we don't even have players in our team that think before receiving a pass so that is appreciated.
Dallku

When Reja is gone he will only be remembered for one thing:

Benching and sending Broja to the stands.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
RedFootballs

I feel Vrioni should get a chance. We aren't fans of him in this forum but he has never gotten a chance with the NT despite decent goalscoring form in Austria, let's at least see if he has something to offer, better than giving unlimited chances to Cika and Uzuni.

Reja should be sack just for leaving Broja in the stands.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Klejdi1023
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hysaj pretty much admitting they were scared when they entered the field. What a bunch of fucking pussies. You're grown men kicking a ball around.

Why was Albania in the late 90s when they were broke and poor, less scared against big teams than these idiots who grew up aboard? At least they lost with some dignity. Scored some goals.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skender Gega saying this was a total failure and Reja was at fault. Our journalists are pussies for not asking direkt questions.
RedFootballs

Bare is talented and you can see it in his games with Espanyol, he has performed well even against attackers as Benzema and Vinicius, but when it comes to the NT I don't see what I see when I watch him with Espanyol. Mentally weak team. Only Djim is always performing at a high standard. And he decided to abandon the team today.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:07 pm Skender Gega saying this was a total failure and Reja was at fault. Our journalists are pussies for not asking direkt questions.
Like why is midget Uzuni guarding Maguire on a set piece in the first goal? These are basic things that they can't get right.

Say what you want about De Biasi but these are things he was careful about.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
  • Information