England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

That was a fun experience, shame about the result but the Albania fans were brilliant
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Perderisa shqiptaret kerkojn koken e Rejes dhe merren jo po futi lojtarin nga Liga e Kuvajtit, jo perdori skemen e gabuar do te jemi ketu edhe pas disa vitesh dhe do te bejm po te njejtat muhabete sepse absolutisht asgje nuk do te ndryshoj. Sot ishte nje prej ndeshjeve me te dobeta te ekipit kombetar por si shqiptar kemi memorie shume te shkurter, kunder Skocise kemi pesuar nja kater petlla dhe atehere perdorem vendosjen me kater ne mbrojtje. Pas cdo humbje ka vetem reagime emocionale dhe behen kurban trajneret, futbollistet por askush nuk merret me fajtorin kryeson te kesaj gjendje. Nese Panucci ishte i paafte, Reja plak i rrjedhur qe ben futboll demode, Arie Haan i paedukate, Josip Kuzhe kumarxhi atehere kush eshte personi qe i puneson keta trajner? Futbolli shqiptar e ka emergjence kombetare me largu Armando Duken me cdo kusht dhe me cdo cmim, me vote nuk ka shanca me largu kurre sepse ka kriju disa organizata fantome nen ombrellen e federates ku jep rroga qindra parazitave dhe ne kembim merr votat ne asamble te pergjithshme. Menyra e vetme osht me largu eshte duke nderpre cdo ndeshje te ekipit kombetar me tymuese derisa te detyrohet te jap doreheqjen.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Klejdi1023

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:37 am Perderisa shqiptaret kerkojn koken e Rejes dhe merren jo po futi lojtarin nga Liga e Kuvajtit, jo perdori skemen e gabuar do te jemi ketu edhe pas disa vitesh dhe do te bejm po te njejtat muhabete sepse absolutisht asgje nuk do te ndryshoj. Sot ishte nje prej ndeshjeve me te dobeta te ekipit kombetar por si shqiptar kemi memorie shume te shkurter, kunder Skocise kemi pesuar nja kater petlla dhe atehere perdorem vendosjen me kater ne mbrojtje. Pas cdo humbje ka vetem reagime emocionale dhe behen kurban trajneret, futbollistet por askush nuk merret me fajtorin kryeson te kesaj gjendje. Nese Panucci ishte i paafte, Reja plak i rrjedhur qe ben futboll demode, Arie Haan i paedukate, Josip Kuzhe kumarxhi atehere kush eshte personi qe i puneson keta trajner? Futbolli shqiptar e ka emergjence kombetare me largu Armando Duken me cdo kusht dhe me cdo cmim, me vote nuk ka shanca me largu kurre sepse ka kriju disa organizata fantome nen ombrellen e federates ku jep rroga qindra parazitave dhe ne kembim merr votat ne asamble te pergjithshme. Menyra e vetme osht me largu eshte duke nderpre cdo ndeshje te ekipit kombetar me tymuese derisa te detyrohet te jap doreheqjen.
The debacle we have seen since 2017 is deff Duka’s fault. Hiring Panucci was a disaster and even though some improvement under Reja has occured, not only have we not made any progress since Euro 2016, we have completely lost our defensive strengths, leaking in way too many goals nowadays. We need a president from a football background and not a business one like Duka has, to take Albania to the next level. If Duka really understood football, he’d hire a coach that will be a good fit for us and not one we must adjust to, as we have seen with Panucci and Reja that doesn’t work.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Reja is the worst offender. Any results those other coaches got could be justified as lack of players. Reja has players and isolates them so he can fetishize his amateurs.

The shit that happened with Broja was unforgiveable. The only points he got this qualifiers against non-amateur teams came from Broja.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Albania has conceded 12 goals in 4 matches to the top 2 seeds in the group.

Reja looks to play “the beautiful game” but fails to realize when it is best to bunker. Unacceptable!
Dallku

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:22 am Albania has conceded 12 goals in 4 matches to the top 2 seeds in the group.

Reja looks to play “the beautiful game” but fails to realize when it is best to bunker. Unacceptable!
The worst part is that this team might be even worse offensively than defensively. Just horrible in everything.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dermaku today showed exactly why Kumbulla's a good CB, and why he played well against Lewandowski. In those 15 minutes that he played, Kumbulla stuck to Harry Kane like shit sticks to a shoe. He didn't give him an inch of space. Got super physical/rough. This was near the halfway line, let alone in the box.

Dermaku goes in and 2 mins later, it's a goal. He gives Harry Kane all the space in the world, inside the fucking box. HK just walks to that 2nd goal. Absolutely 0 marking. Dermaku watches the ball, while Harry Kane gets a free shot.

First goal was due to Uzuni marking. The second to Dermaku marking. Where does Reja find these amateurs? Dermaku is a big, tall, slow guy, so you'd expect him to be good in the box. But nope. He sucks at that. At least put Ismajli in the middle, and Mihaj on the outside. Hell, I'd take Hysaj as an RCB, rather have this guy in.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Teodor87

In my opinion everything is down to Duka and his marionettes.
The performances on the pitch reflect also the work on management and federation level.

Reja is old and not motivated. He gets payed well because he doesnt get another job anymore. He picks up his paycheck in Albania and enjoys it as much as he can. Duka and his people on the one hand have no idea what football is and on the other hand almost always fail with their decision making which to be honest is their only f***** job.

Reja isnt analysing or preparing anything. The players are chosen by the core group of players or influencers in the federation.

It is true that Bajrami has disappointed so far BUT guys lets be honest when has e.g. hysaj ever played well for us? Bajrami has played some incredible football for empoli against some top opposition Napoli ans Juve. So it is not down to his talents.

The strategy, motivation, clear plan comes from the coach.

One last example: Bayern had no idea with Kovac as coach. As soon as Flick was appointed Bayern became a monster. With the same players.

My opinion: Not only has Reja to leave the office but Duka and his people should leave as well. They are like the politicians a legacy of the old guard and shady people that experienced communism and how it looks it left their brains and behaviour damaged.
These users thanked the author Teodor87 for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

The only positive out of this campaign is we’ve gained Broja and a couple others like Laci who turned out to be a surprise and Bajrami .

I’ve been saying for months , our 352 isn’t even good defensively and it hinders our attack. Time for Reja to go after this Andorra game and let the new coach bring some actual tactics and set piece training.

The total opposite of Di Biasi, uninterested, undisciplined, no tactics . Just pathetic. He probably has the most talented pool of Albanians to pick from and still turns us to shit against any decent opponent.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

The main positive is the results against Hungary and the 3rd placed finish likely will give us a higher ranking so we can get to seed 3 soon, which is desperately needed as with seed 4 you are always going to be drawing hard groups if you're looking to qualify. Seed 4 is meant to be shit teams with no chance not competitors.
  • Information