Albania vs. Andorra - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 15, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Very impressive by Macedonia. We’ll have haters say it’s an easy group but let’s be real we would end up in third or fourth place in that group.

Good for them. They don’t have an inferiority complex and go out swinging. If they lose 3-0 to a big team atleast they’ll look good. They also cap up a lot of new players and don’t accommodate rejects. You think Macedonia would bench Broja or Balliu for Macedonian league scrubs? You think they wouldn’t bother calling up diaspora players if they had a chance?

Only Albani
Dallku

It was definitely a shit group. Their competition for 2nd place (Iceland and Romania) are a sorry shadow of what they used to be. Those teams are a level below Hungary which Broja left behind.

But still Macedonia deserves respect for beating Germany. That was a crazy upset.

Things got complicated today but Elmas clutched up. He's an incredible player. He's what I though Bajrami could've been like but holy shit was I wrong. They are night and day different.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:23 pm It was definitely a shit group. Their competition for 2nd place (Iceland and Romania) are a sorry shadow of what they used to be. Those teams are a level below Hungary which Broja left behind.

But still Macedonia deserves respect for beating Germany. That was a crazy upset.

Things got complicated today but Elmas clutched up. He's an incredible player. He's what I though Bajrami could've been like but holy shit was I wrong. They are night and day different.
Calm down on the Bajrami stuff ffs, he's barely played 4 games with us and its in a shit system expecting him to be a CM and to score and assist. Look at his overall body of work and see we've got a great player on our hands.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Even Hysaj and Balaj might not make it for tomorrow.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:38 pm

Calm down on the Bajrami stuff ffs, he's barely played 4 games with us and its in a shit system expecting him to be a CM and to score and assist. Look at his overall body of work and see we've got a great player on our hands.

What body of work? Not only did he lose his starting place at Empoli but in recent weeks he has lost his place on the bench with even the young Kristian Asllani being preferred over him.

These performances for the NT are not an accident. Ultimately players are what they show at their clubs.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:15 pm Possible lineup against Andorra (instead of Veseli will be playing Hoxhallari):

We have 1 professional player in the defence (Mihaj). Hopefully we can win 1-0 off some tap in and Reja gets the f*** out of here asap.
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:23 pm It was definitely a shit group. Their competition for 2nd place (Iceland and Romania) are a sorry shadow of what they used to be. Those teams are a level below Hungary which Broja left behind.

I agree. I don't think it's fair to judge him when he's been a subsitute for half the time for us. As for his club play it's disappointing but he was one of the best players in Serie B last year. It would be stupid to write him off just like how it was stupid when some posters here wrote off Broja last year because he couldn't score against Kazakhstan..
These users thanked the author artan for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItGenti
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bajrami has been massively disappointing, but at least he has time on his side.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:23 pm

What body of work? Not only did he lose his starting place at Empoli but in recent weeks he has lost his place on the bench with even the young Kristian Asllani being preferred over him.

These performances for the NT are not an accident. Ultimately players are what they show at their clubs.
1 poor month , that’s all . Started off the year so well this year and been one of the best players in the serie B . Only just turned 22 too, we’re not talking about some 27 year old here .

You’re making all these claims off 5 games when you have the rest of his career to see what he’s done.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

The truth is, in more limited minutes, Ramadani and Laci have looked better than Bajrami.
  • Information