Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:25 am Pano Xhixho : Broja has said privately that as long as Reja is manager, he will never play for Albania again
The funny thing is the only reason we beat the points record this qualifier is because of Broja. Imagine isolating your best performing player.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:46 am
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:25 am Pano Xhixho : Broja has said privately that as long as Reja is manager, he will never play for Albania again
The funny thing is the only reason we beat the points record this qualifier is because of Broja. Imagine isolating your best performing player.
Imagine benching him for Cikaleshi and Manaj lol. Not even calling up Balliu until September and then benching him for Trashi. The incompetence of Reja and FSHF. Part of me thinks that there's no way Reja is this incompetent since he has vast experience in top flight football and that Bushi/Salihi/Bulku and others in the FSHF hierarchy are pushing for their favorites to be in the lineup.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:00 am
Imagine benching him for Cikaleshi and Manaj lol. Not even calling up Balliu until September and then benching him for Trashi. The incompetence of Reja and FSHF. Part of me thinks that there's no way Reja is this incompetent since he has vast experience in top flight football and that Bushi/Salihi/Bulku and others in the FSHF hierarchy are pushing for their favorites to be in the lineup.
Was thinking the same. Reja is just senile so he can't tell up from down.
Dallku

Ultimately what it comes down to, Albania doesn't have the luxury to "discipline" talents of this caliber. Beggars can't be choosers in this situation. You actually punish yourself more than you punish him.

Albania needs to be smarter when dealing with young players with (big) potential. Sometimes you have to give them what they want instead of acting high and mighty.

Reja as an old fashioned coach and obviously he's indifferent about hurting the team or the player. It's just a pride thing with him. That's why he has done a pretty bad job at managing these players in general.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:00 am
Reja nuk eshte i paafte por eshte konformist. Menyra se si ka ardh ne krye te Shqiperise nuk ishte shume fisnike ne raport me Panuccin dhe aty e ka kuptu se per te pas jetegjatesi ne stolin e kombetares duhet patjeter menaxhim i klaneve te futbollisteve, servilave te presidentit si ne staf teknik apo ne federate. Ne nuk jemi ne dijeni te zhvillimeve brenda grupit te kombetares por refuzimi i vazhdueshem i ftesave nga Xhaka, Balliu, shperthimi i Bajramit pas ndeshjes me Polonine dhe tani refuzimi i Brojes per tu grumbullu ne ekip kombetar tregon qarte se nje pjese e futbollisteve ndihen te keqtrajtuar dhe disa tjere jane super te privilegjuar. Largimi i Rejes eshte i pashmangshem por bashke me te duhet te ikin te gjithe bashkepunetoret e tij.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Klejdi1023
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

Is De Biasi free? He's an anti-footballer, but at least he can organize set pieces. You fix that, and this is completely different campaign for us.

Put Cana on the coaching staff, and we can at least re-capture that old 2016 flame.
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... -i-fundit/

Please please decide for him to leave now.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Duka announced a press conference tomorrow:

Will he resign or Will he fire Reja?
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:36 pm Duka announced a press conference tomorrow:

Plot twist..

Reja extended through 2024 :zgerdhimje:
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:36 pm Duka announced a press conference tomorrow:

Duka will never resign. That 2016 Euro qualification guaranteed him his position for life.
  • Information