England vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Princ
Posts: 2231
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 46 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:39 am The head of the press office of FSHF:
Image
The arrogance of these officials at FSHF is next level!
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Kazakhstan lost 8-0 to France. It can always get worse.
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 5138
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Milan
Team: AC Milan
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 171 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:55 pm

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:46 pm Kazakhstan lost 8-0 to France. It can always get worse.
England just stopped playing. They would’ve scored another 10 goals if they kept the first half rythm and we wouldn’t have ended the game with 11 players. It was out of mercy, that’s even more shameful.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3431
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
ZenMasterSimboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2525
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
Maybe we saw each other lol, but I agree , my first time too, what a stadium and we made so much noise for 90mins. Best bit was when those 2 english players went down and we went dasem mode. I've got a video of the English perspective , looks so good. The fans did our country proud.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 3431
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Location: NYC
Team: Partizani
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:07 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
Maybe we saw each other lol, but I agree , my first time too, what a stadium and we made so much noise for 90mins. Best bit was when those 2 english players went down and we went dasem mode. I've got a video of the English perspective , looks so good. The fans did our country proud.
I was in Section 128. Definitely superb showing but the players let us down big time.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 2525
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 110 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:10 pm

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:07 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm Went to Wembley expecting nothing and still got disappointed. Still attending the game at Wembley is the experience of a lifetime. Massive showing by Albanian supporters.
Maybe we saw each other lol, but I agree , my first time too, what a stadium and we made so much noise for 90mins. Best bit was when those 2 english players went down and we went dasem mode. I've got a video of the English perspective , looks so good. The fans did our country proud.
I was in Section 128. Definitely superb showing but the players let us down big time.
Section 129 for me, lmao right next to eachother.
Post Reply
  • Information