Albania vs. Andorra - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 15, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Bajrami too weak physically.

Did not even notice him on the pitch at England.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:39 pm The truth is, in more limited minutes, Ramadani and Laci have looked better than Bajrami.
Thats a good thing that Laci stepped up, we need more good players. But you have to also recognise they were playing in their natural positions while Bajrami is not a CM and nor will he ever be.
Dallku

Apparently Kumbulla has nothing and he's available to play for his club.

I knew it. That was more stress/fear related than anything. Probably ptsd from Mourinho. I suspect Bare will be available for his club too.
artan

It is possible to pick up a knock during the game and recover a few days later. I honestly can't speculate on injuries like that and truthfully it's not fair.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:10 pm Apparently Kumbulla has nothing and he's available to play for his club.

I knew it. That was more stress/fear related than anything. Probably ptsd from Mourinho. I suspect Bare will be available for his club too.
Actually the analysis say he had a muscle contusion and won’t be able to play against Genoa. He was marking very closely physical opponent and you can’t avoid getting hurt. Bare didn’t totally recover and played for his club half injured last two weeks aswell. The issue here isn’t the players but the person in charge that plays injured/out of form players. If they were recovering from an injury then just don’t play them. Bare has been awfull last 4 games for the NT while Kumbulla was ok before the Bodo game.
artan

So Seferi is really projected to start? Is our player pool so poor that this was the last minute replacement? I know the U21 have a game tommorow but atleast call up some of those guys like Asllani and Muci to give them a look.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:57 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:47 pm North Macedonia books their ticket to playoff round!

Super goal from Alioski!
They beat Germany away in the beginning, like we beat Portugal away. You need at least 1 big upset to get that 2nd spot.

The only upsets the Albanian NT causes is to its own fans.
I would consider getting full 6 points against a Hungary side that tied France and Germany at the Euros were the upset we needed. All we needed was beat Poland at home and we're through to the playoffs.
artan

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:19 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:57 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:47 pm North Macedonia books their ticket to playoff round!

Super goal from Alioski!
They beat Germany away in the beginning, like we beat Portugal away. You need at least 1 big upset to get that 2nd spot.

The only upsets the Albanian NT causes is to its own fans.
I would consider getting full 6 points against a Hungary side that tied France and Germany at the Euros were the upset we needed. All we needed was beat Poland at home and we're through to the playoffs.
Exactly. We had momentum and were playing at home and we played to draw. We all knew it too at the time that we needed to beat Poland because we all saw months in advance we were going to get massacred against England. Benching Broja and Balliu in place for amateurs in a must win home game.

Macedonia plays their best lineup and will call up any capable player no matter what origin they are Albanian, Macedonian or Turk. We instead accommodate super Liga rejects. Only Albania does this.
Princ

Bare and Kumbulla quit!

Would not have made much of a difference either way but let’s be real. Muscle contusion is the most foolish excuse in the world. 2 meter tall giant like Kumbulla to leave the match with a bruise is silly.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:50 pm Bare and Kumbulla quit!

Would not have made much of a difference either way but let’s be real. Muscle contusion is the most foolish excuse in the world. 2 meter tall giant like Kumbulla to leave the match with a bruise is silly.
Well when you play at such levels depends where do you have the muscle contusion. He had it at the flexors of the knee so you can’t tell if it’s a muscle contusion of a meniscal break. 😂

Btw Kumbulla isn’t like Hysaj (the mule that plays 45 games a year including the NT with titanium bones), he is known for these injuries. Roma is at fault for some aswell because when he was at Verona he didn’t suffer.
  • Information