Albania vs. Andorra - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 15, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:10 pm Apparently Kumbulla has nothing and he's available to play for his club.

I knew it. That was more stress/fear related than anything. Probably ptsd from Mourinho. I suspect Bare will be available for his club too.
Tbh, rewatching the match, Kumbulla was getting all in Harry Kane's face. I don't think he gave a f***.

He's just made of glass. He's had injury problems forever.
Princ wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:50 pm Would not have made much of a difference either way but let’s be real
Considering Harry Kane's hat trick all came from Dermaku's horrible marking, I'd say yeah it would have made a huge difference.
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:19 pm I would consider getting full 6 points against a Hungary side that tied France and Germany at the Euros were the upset we needed. All we needed was beat Poland at home and we're through to the playoffs.
Beating Hungary is not an upset. They are around the same level. The upsets we needed were 1 game against a Pot 1/Pot 2 team. You can't get 2nd place without at least 1 major upset.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:42 pmExactly. We had momentum and were playing at home and we played to draw. We all knew it too at the time that we needed to beat Poland because we all saw months in advance we were going to get massacred against England. Benching Broja and Balliu in place for amateurs in a must win home game.

Macedonia plays their best lineup and will call up any capable player no matter what origin they are Albanian, Macedonian or Turk. We instead accommodate super Liga rejects. Only Albania does this.
As many have already pointed out this is all Duka's fault. Until this fat bustard leaves FSHF not only we won't make any progress but we'll regress even further.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:20 pmBeating Hungary is not an upset. They are around the same level. The upsets we needed were 1 game against a Pot 1/Pot 2 team. You can't get 2nd place without at least 1 major upset.
But I don't think anyone was expecting us to win both games vs. Hungary. Winning one game at home vs. Poland is not really an upset.
Dallku

Albania doesn't really deserve 3rd place in this group. Hungary was very competitive against England and Poland. Albania was completely overwhelmed against them. 5-1 against Poland and 7-0 against England. You can't be the 3rd best team in a group and be totally overwhelmed by the first two teams. Doesn't make sense.

Hungary will be kicking themselves for losing to Broja. It cost them qualification.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Reja benching Bajrami... I predict 0-0 now.
artan

They're really starting Seferi lol. I don't know why Doka and Cokaj aren't getting a look. We need to see what they can bring. A back three of Mihaj, Dermaku and Hoxhalladini is hilarious.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 pm Albania doesn't really deserve 3rd place in this group. Hungary was very competitive against England and Poland. Albania was completely overwhelmed against them. 5-1 against Poland and 7-0 against England. You can't be the 3rd best team in a group and be totally overwhelmed by the first two teams. Doesn't make sense.

Hungary will be kicking themselves for losing to Broja. It cost them qualification.
We deserved it despite Reja and his minions constantly sabotaging the team. Forget us having 0 offensive plan, but let's try practicing set pieces and not benching your best performing player.

Albania at full strength with Djimsiti/Kumbulla at the back, Balliu in WB, and Broja upfront, is a better team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Genti wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:59 pm Reja benching Bajrami... I predict 0-0 now.
Doesnt matter whos playing we should easily win, but then again I don't care just make sure its Rejas last match (I think it is)
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Genti
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:02 pm Image

They're really starting Seferi lol. I don't know why Doka and Cokaj aren't getting a look. We need to see what they can bring. A back three of Mihaj, Dermaku and Hoxhalladini is hilarious.
How is Muci still not starting? This team he fielded is semi-pro right now so we might actually not win today.
artan

Genti wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:04 pm
artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:02 pm Image

How is Muci still not starting? This team he fielded is semi-pro right now so we might actually not win today.
Albania U21 plays Kosovo U21 tomorrow in a qualification match. If not for that I would think Muci, Asllani and some others would be with the seniors. Or I hope so...
  • Information