Albania vs. Andorra - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - November 15, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:31 pm Lets get real. Its best if we lose this. Duka is dumb enough to keep Reja if they beat Andorra.
Seems Reja has signed a secret contract until 2024 and his old contract expires in June 2022. 😂🤣
Don’t joke about that , I’m gonna cry
Princ

Do not see them sacking Reja.

Especially judging by the tone of the FSHF official.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Genti wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm This final game summarizes Reja's tenure as coach. Amateurs playing and starting over top 4 league players (Broja, Bajrami, Balliu). Horrible finishing, horrible in defence. Please let this be the last 45 minutes we have to see this.
I slept, forgot the game was today. Just started watching it from the begining. I don’t get why he has to play a fake 3:4:3 with Hoxhallari there when he can put on 4:4:2 with another midfielder there instead of Hoxhallari.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:40 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:31 pm Lets get real. Its best if we lose this. Duka is dumb enough to keep Reja if they beat Andorra.
Seems Reja has signed a secret contract until 2024 and his old contract expires in June 2022. 😂🤣
Ishte ne gazeta sot lajmi. All Duka thinks is not giving him a raise to renew.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:44 pm
Genti wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm This final game summarizes Reja's tenure as coach. Amateurs playing and starting over top 4 league players (Broja, Bajrami, Balliu). Horrible finishing, horrible in defence. Please let this be the last 45 minutes we have to see this.
I slept, forgot the game was today. Just started watching it from the begining. I don’t get why he has to play a fake 3:4:3 with Hoxhallari there when he can put on 4:4:2 with another midfielder there instead of Hoxhallari.
Tbf the best chances have come from Hoxhallari's crossing.

One thing Albania doesn't do enough is cross more. They are trying to walk the ball in the net but for players of this caliber you need to cross more.

I was watching Portugal-Serbia the other day and all the Serbs were doing is take the ball to the wings and cross. And we know the Serb players are very high level. Still they were terrorizing the Portuguese with crosses.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
artan

Reja is a company man through and through. FSHF and the hierarchy like that. They get to continue do their nepotistic bullshit and continue to employ their guys in positions of powers while the old and senile Reja does nothing about it and gets all the blame.

He’s our Joe Biden.
Princ

Get Muci in for Sulejmanov..
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:47 pm

One thing Albania doesn't do enough is cross more. They are trying to walk the ball in the net but for players of this caliber you need to cross more.

I was watching Portugal-Serbia the other day and all the Serbs were doing is take the ball to the wings and cross. And we know the Serb players are very high level. Still they were terrorizing the Portuguese with crosses.
Serbia actually has attacking wing backs. Kostic is a really good player and Zikovic is a bit of a flop but still has really good technical skills.

In a back three it’s crucial you have wingbacks that can provide width. Albania does not have that. Hysaj tries but he just just not good at crossing nor anything offensively. And Trashi is obviously an amateur
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:46 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Ishte ne gazeta sot lajmi. All Duka thinks is not giving him a raise to renew.
Well I’m gonna go cry now . f*** me I was happy thinking this was his last game. Would give the new coach months to scout after today .
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:50 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Serbia actually has attacking wing backs. Kostic is a really good player and Zikovic is a bit of a flop but still has really good technical skills.

In a back three it’s crucial you have wingbacks that can provide width. Albania does not have that. Hysaj tries but he just just not good at crossing nor anything offensively. And Trashi is obviously an amateur

Of course you need players who can cross. Kostic was crossing even with a Portuguese player in front of him. He gave 0 fcks but it was effective.

Albania hasn't had a good crosser since Agolli retired.
  • Information