Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:44 am It's more than just injuries. This is starting to become a psychological problem. Broja has been no better than Manaj or Uzuni in big games. His big game stats are just awful. Reja benched for so long because of that England game where he did nothing. This game he had 0 shots, 0 key passes, 0 dribbles, 60% passing rate. In fact, Uzuni has at least scored against Juventus in CL.

The only difference so far is that Broja can score against mid teams like Hungary, Leeds, etc.., while Manaj only scores against amateurs like San Marino. He needs to step up for the big teams.
Uzuni's goal against Juve was an accident. So was Balaj's against Portugal. Anyone in the world can score a fluke/accident. It proves ability only when it's more consistent and happens more than once lol (like Bogdani).

I think Broja will eventually get there if he keeps scoring and playing well against these mid teams. Then it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring against the big teams too. Problem is that if he turns injury prone then it stunts his growth as a player.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:23 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:44 am It's more than just injuries. This is starting to become a psychological problem. Broja has been no better than Manaj or Uzuni in big games. His big game stats are just awful. Reja benched for so long because of that England game where he did nothing. This game he had 0 shots, 0 key passes, 0 dribbles, 60% passing rate. In fact, Uzuni has at least scored against Juventus in CL.

The only difference so far is that Broja can score against mid teams like Hungary, Leeds, etc.., while Manaj only scores against amateurs like San Marino. He needs to step up for the big teams.
Uzuni's goal against Juve was an accident. So was Balaj's against Portugal. Anyone in the world can score a fluke/accident. It proves ability only when it's more consistent and happens more than once lol (like Bogdani).

I think Broja will eventually get there if he keeps scoring and playing well against these mid teams. Then it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring against the big teams too. Problem is that if he turns injury prone then it stunts his growth as a player.
Broja should try getting into an "accident" too. Not saying this because I dislike the guy. He is our shining beacon in offence, but we need him to step up.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Empoli with a big win against Napoli. Both Ismajli/Bajrami starting. Criticized both of them heavily in the last few months, but this is a big step up for Ismajli. Bajrami in good form too.

At least they're young and have room to improve.
Princ

Who would have thought that Empoli would be only 2 points back of Juve 17 games into the season?

Laci’s Ajaccio (1st place Ligue 2) and Cikalleshi’s Konyaspor (2nd place Superlig) are outperforming expectations as well, with both of these players starting regularly.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:52 pm
Broja should try getting into an "accident" too. Not saying this because I dislike the guy. He is our shining beacon in offence, but we need him to step up.
You’re being too harsh on Broja. The games he played against big teams he was considered the only serious threat from SH and was being marked by at least two defenders. I’m more worried about his physical issues since he picked that bad ankle distortion.
Dallku

The amount of big teams he has faced so far (as a starter) is a very tiny sample size anyway. At least with Broja you can see that he has potential to score on anyone and it wouldn't surprise you. With someone like Manaj you would be shocked if he scored on a big team because his potential is limited.
Princ

Uzuni has not scored on a team ranked inside the top 200 and with that dumb look on his face, I doubt he ever will.

Broja has back to back goals at and against a team inside top 40. Cikalleshi is the only man to score on team inside top 30 (2 times.. France, Poland) since Sadiku at EURO 2016.
Aurora Bulkualis

Kumbulla marking Manaj? Lol.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:15 pm Kumbulla marking Manaj? Lol.
Easiest task he's had all year. In all seriousness Manaj played pretty well and was unlucky to have his goal ruled offside. Definitely noticed a change in attitude in him as he looks like he's working hard as hell,
Princ

Manaj is miles ahead of Uzuni!

Not only does he score more often and against better competition, but also won a huge penalty in the middle of Poland. I would rate him as our third best option at striker behind Broja and Cikalleshi.

Video Adjusting Results system seemed to miss the clear kick at 6:18.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2KSnuPMTs
  • Information