Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

andi2410 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:02 pm Broja Bajrami Asllani Bare Kumbulla Strakosha
Laci and Doka are being overlooked as key pieces going forward.
andi2410

Agreed. Laci has shown a lot of promise lately. Doka has regressed though.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:25 pm
andi2410 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:02 pm Broja Bajrami Asllani Bare Kumbulla Strakosha
Laci and Doka are being overlooked as key pieces going forward.
Doka is a 24 year old bum playing in Croatia 😭😭😭😭
Princ

andi2410 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:37 pm Doka has regressed though.
If you are judging by market value, yes. By that measure, you could also say Bare, Kumbulla and Strakosha have regressed.

Doka is a clear starter at his club and Albania has never lost an official match with him on the pitch. I believe he is the new Andi Lila from watching him play. Tall, physical, and very determined player.
artan

Doka is a spot starter for a mid table Croatian team. It’s one thing if he was a clear starter and the best performer for his club like Cokaj but he’s not. I don’t want to write him off but we haven’t seen much of him against decent completion and until then I’m not gonna factor him in.

As for Laci, he’s a limited player but I do think he has some value. He’s physical and brings a lot of effort like pressing but definitely lacking IQ and limited offensively. Seems to struggle in possession and he’s nervous. I do think if we go back to a pressing style he can be a new Abrashi. But definitely behind Bare and Bajrami. I’d rather see him than Gjasula tho.
Dallku

Doka has played well in the limited times he played for the NT. Let's not act like he has been amateurish like the Ramadanis/Seferis.

Nobody knows how he's doing in Croatia because streams don't even exist for that dogshit league. He is a RB so it's hard to stand out as a RB. Maybe the low level/teammates make it harder for him as well so it's hard to tell. Definitely someone you need to see more of to make a conclusion.

Duka said that 3 players from the u-21, particularly midfielders will be promoted. I think he's talking about Asllani and Celhaga(who might surprise people). No idea who the 3rd might be.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:27 pm Doka has played well in the limited times he played for the NT. Let's not act like he has been amateurish like the Ramadanis/Seferis.

Nobody knows how he's doing in Croatia because streams don't even exist for that dogshit league. He is a RB so it's hard to stand out as a RB. Maybe the low level/teammates make it harder for him as well so it's hard to tell. Definitely someone you need to see more of to make a conclusion.

Duka said that 3 players from the u-21, particularly midfielders will be promoted. I think he's talking about Asllani and Celhaga(who might surprise people). No idea who the 3rd might be.
The third is Cokaj.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:37 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:00 pm Manaj is a classic example of why all our players have failed. Just wrong combo of skills.

You have technical dudes like Manaj or Kace who have shit stature. Kace was like 5 feet tall but also scrawny. Veratti is shorter than him but he's strong. You take a look at Messi and hes strong af physically. Manaj was bullied like a little kid by Glik in that Poland.

On the other hand you have someone really big and strong like Dermaku but he has nothing to do with football. Looks like some random big guy off the street.
I think we're punching above our weight actually given the size of our population and economic conditions. We have 5-6 players who are starting in Serie A and not many nations our size can say that.
Population yeah, but I don’t think economic conditions matter all that much. It’s not like Albania is any worse economically than most South American countries.

It’s more of a non-existent sports culture and terrible player development. Throw in some corruption there to grease the hands of some Jupis and Bushes of the country,
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:06 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:27 pm Doka has played well in the limited times he played for the NT. Let's not act like he has been amateurish like the Ramadanis/Seferis.

The third is Cokaj.
Cokaj is not part of the u21 though. He has been part of the senior team for a while but struggles getting minutes. He couldn't even get minutes for Albania C team against Andorra in the last game. He's probably shit.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:06 pm

The third is Cokaj.
Cokaj is not part of the u21 though. He has been part of the senior team for a while but struggles getting minutes. He couldn't even get minutes for Albania C team against Andorra in the last game. He's probably shit.
Maybe Bajrami (Benfica) , he also plays DM and we took him from the Swiss so maybe its one of those deals
  • Information