Armando Broja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Think it’s time for Broja to have his own topic. This is a videohighlights of his last 16 months goals:

https://youtu.be/2IPqMt_O2ZY
Simboli i Diellit

I don’t like having too many expectations or calling him the saviour but remember all the fuss we did for players like Januzaj who was barely playing few games as sub in EPL. Broja has potential to be the backbone of the NT for the decade to come.
Princ

Broja looks massive on the field. Like he is 6’8..

One of the most talented players I have seen with my eyes. The present and the future!
Simboli i Diellit

These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Plako
Dallku

Albania hit the the jackpot with Broja. Went from having no strikers at all since Bogdani retired to now having a high caliber top 4 league striker who's potentially good enough for the top teams of those leagues.

The most impressive thing about Broja is his fast development. If you guys watched him at Vitesse you know how underwhelming he was. Even Vitesse fans didn't want him and were talking shit.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:49 pm Albania hit the the jackpot with Broja. Went from having no strikers at all since Bogdani retired to now having a high caliber top 4 league striker who's potentially good enough for the top teams of those leagues.

The most impressive thing about Broja is his fast development. If you guys watched him at Vitesse you know how underwhelming he was. Even Vitesse fans didn't want him and were talking shit.
That was the whole point of him going to Vitesse, to develop as a player. And in hindsight it did pay off.

@Simboli - Let's change the name of the forum to Broja Football Forum :)
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:49 pm Albania hit the the jackpot with Broja. Went from having no strikers at all since Bogdani retired to now having a high caliber top 4 league striker who's potentially good enough for the top teams of those leagues.

I guess those kinds of leaps are possible when you're still a teenager. I don't expect another jump like that henceforth, because atm he's pretty close to being a regular top flight player.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Teodor87

Have you guys already seen the interview of Duka?
He commented on the difficult realtionship between Reja and Broja. I mean only when I see that I want to throw up.
He said that …“broja has a long way to go of becoming a star. He should learn respect etc. We need to help him become better bla bla“I mean what the f*** is going on? One time I mean one time we have a really great talent and that is the way to comment on that relationship? Right because Reja with 80 years is our future and Broja with 20 is not who is playing for Southampton in the premier leage and scoring goals.

Broja is not our best player he is by far lightyears ahead of everybody in our team. He changes games. He wins games.
These users thanked the author Teodor87 for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Teodor87 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:23 am Have you guys already seen the interview of Duka?
He commented on the difficult realtionship between Reja and Broja. I mean only when I see that I want to throw up.
He said that …“broja has a long way to go of becoming a star. He should learn respect etc. We need to help him become better bla bla“I mean what the f*** is going on? One time I mean one time we have a really great talent and that is the way to comment on that relationship? Right because Reja with 80 years is our future and Broja with 20 is not who is playing for Southampton in the premier leage and scoring goals.

Broja is not our best player he is by far lightyears ahead of everybody in our team. He changes games. He wins games.
Duka and his corrupt fools need to realise Broja is doing us a favour choosing to play for us. Instead of using that to get other great talents to join him you're proving the likes of Xhaka right playing for the Swiss stress free not having to deal with idiots like Reja and Duka.
artan

They want yes men. It’s why they filled the ranks of FSHF with former loyalists like Bushi, Salihi, Bogdani, Bulku, jupi, etc. Its why they always call up and start their henchmen like Cikaleshi, Trashi, etc (in the past Lila, Bulku, etc).

The status quo must be maintained. Once you understand this everything starts making sense.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information