Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

It’s probably Asllani, celhaka and Ismalgjeci. I’m assuming he’s not counting Muci since he’s pretty much part of the Seniors right now.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Ivan Balliu (who btw, is going through an amazing season right now. Rayo sit 4th in LaLiga!) to Spanish media about his time in Almeria :

"Almeria spoke with Albania and they reached an agreement. The club told them that I was a undisputed starter with them and to call another person. They did not call me up in the two seasons there."
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:50 pm Ivan Balliu (who btw, is going through an amazing season right now. Rayo sit 4th in LaLiga!) to Spanish media about his time in Almeria :

"Almeria spoke with Albania and they reached an agreement. The club told them that I was a undisputed starter with them and to call another person. They did not call me up in the two seasons there."
Weak from our FA. Almeria would never do that to Spain. Tell them to f*** off.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bajrami with a volley goal against Milan

https://t.me/FSGoals/2112

Duka needs to stop wasting our time with Reja. We are putting together a good offence and needs someone to take advantage of it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

We really got lucky with Bajrami. He’s probably good enough for Switzerland.

Again only Albania would bench maybe their 3 out of 6 of their best players (Broja, Bajrami and Balliu) for amateurs. You don’t see Macedonia benching bardhi for some random Macedonian scrub.
Princ

artan wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:32 pm 3 out of 6 of their best players
Albania only has 2 best players.

Broja, who won us 6 points this qualifiers at and against top 40 opponent.

Cikalleshi, whom the other super professionals could not win a match in Nations League C without, as they compiled a (0-2-1) record on teams ranked below top 100. Only man to score on top 30 team in over 5 years..

Nobody else has earned a spot in the lineup.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Arianit Ferati made solid performance against Ajax tonight
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

artan wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:32 pm We really got lucky with Bajrami. He’s probably good enough for Switzerland.

Again only Albania would bench maybe their 3 out of 6 of their best players (Broja, Bajrami and Balliu) for amateurs. You don’t see Macedonia benching bardhi for some random Macedonian scrub.
With Reja it definitely seems like the worse league you play in the higher chances you have of playing in the NT. He definitely has something against professionals.

Maybe because they don't kiss his ass?

Having said that, Bajrami has only shown good form in recent weeks. He's making an impact for sure and his stats in Serie A are getting impressive.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bajrami almost got an equalizer to make it 2-2. Hit post. So unlucky. This would have been an even better goal.

His only problem is hes too lethargic. You can tell hes super talented. Hes just too inconsistent mentally and has to take charge.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:17 pm Bajrami almost got an equalizer to make it 2-2. Hit post. So unlucky. This would have been an even better goal.

His only problem is hes too lethargic. You can tell hes super talented. Hes just too inconsistent mentally and has to take charge.
Got to remember he's still only 22, things like that can be developed .
  • Information