Armando Broja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

It's not that deep. Just egos.

But one thing for sure is that Albania doesn't have the luxury or privilege to "humble" talents of that caliber.

Duka as a businessman has to know and be smart about this. He earned millions from UEFA when Albania qualified to the euros. He needs to realize that with players like Broja the chances for future qualifications dramatically increase. Put your ego aside if you want more millions.
Princ

Egos at FSHF are out of control.

Take a look at that Duka celebration ritual or the declaration from Andi Vercani to better understand what is going on.

These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

In the post match interview Hasenhuttl (Southampton coach) asked their new owner to keep Broja for another season. This would be great for his development. This way he doesn’t have to start knowing a new team’s ways and can play a whole season. Going back at Chelsea he’d be like a second or third striker which wouldn’t give him much play time. At his age playing is more important than going back at Chelsea.
Dallku

One thing for sure: you know Tare will be knocking on the door for him.
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:52 pm One thing for sure: you know Tare will be knocking on the door for him.
Unless if it’s for a loan, Broja is probably too expensive for Lazio and will get better suitors if he continues to play well. He’s staying in the Premier League for sure.

I think Chelsea is starting to view Broja as their long term option at forward. They may give Lakaku another season to prove himself but after next season the keys may be given to Broja.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:52 pm One thing for sure: you know Tare will be knocking on the door for him.
I think there were rumors of Broja joining Udinese this past season but if he continues to develop at this pace I don't think Lazio stands a chance to get him. Unless a Juve/Inter/Milan go after him I don't see him leaving a mid table EPL team for a mid table Serie A team. He might have been great replacement for Dzeko at Roma but they got Abraham instead.

If he scores double digits goals this season, which seems very likely, he will have a ton of suitors from the Premier League. Lazio just can't afford him.
Princ

Broja is comfortable in England, where he plays in the best league in the world.

If it is not broken, do not fix it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I thought he should have stayed another season in Holland. The guy did a 180 overnight.. Never seen anything like it.

Right now he has a higher goals/min ratio in EPL than in Eredivisie last year... Who knows, maybe he should go to Chelsea next season if he can adapt this fast.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information