Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bajrami has been really good last 4-5 games. It took a while for him to get fit.
Simboli i Diellit

Ismajli has been solid so far. Couldn’t recognize him because of his hair trasplant.
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha has been horrible. He’s regressed a lot and he makes stupid mistakes in coming out. His timing is very bad for a Serie A goalkeeper. The NT better focus on Kastrati and scout others for the future cause Thomas’s reflexes in the goalie will only get worse with age.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Dallku
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:49 pm Strakosha has been horrible. He’s regressed a lot and he makes stupid mistakes in coming out. His timing is very bad for a Serie A goalkeeper. The NT better focus on Kastrati and scout others for the future cause Thomas’s reflexes in the goalie will only get worse with age.
This is true unfortunately. He has gotten the golden chance to prove himself over Reina and he's not doing good.

I swear he used to be better. He used to make mistakes but not as frequently. Now he makes many silly blunders every time you watch him.
Princ

Zoti e di se si super profesionisti dhe cuni i babit vazhdojn te lozin ne Serie A.

Bashk me Baren ne fush, kan per te na dhuruar spektakel!
artan

Strakosha is pretty much Berisha 2.0. Berisha didn’t have the club pedigree Strakosha had but there was a stretch where Berisha was great for the NT and bailed us out numerous times in the 2016 qualifiers. Then he became this erratic goal keeper who made constant blunders and let in soft goals.

Tomas clearly needs a move. The writing on the wall for him was when he lost his spot to a goal keeper twice his age a few seasons back.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You guys are being too harsh on Strakosha. I don't remember him having a "blunder" since the Galatasaray game, and for this he was still within his box.

But I feel a lot of those shots that go in, he could make more of an effort rather than just giving up.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:34 pm You guys are being too harsh on Strakosha. I don't remember him having a "blunder" since the Galatasaray game, and for this he was still within his box.

But I feel a lot of those shots that go in, he could make more of an effort rather than just giving up.
We’re not being too harsh, we all know that his weak spot was coming out of the goalie. He isn’t Neuer and the main issue has been that he hasn’t improved at all even now after regaining his place.

Seen all Lazio matches and in highlights they don’t put his unsecure flickered movements on corner kicks or crosses.

Since he got with his Brasilian girlfriend he seems unmotivated/too worn during training and during games. Half the time he doesn’t even try to parry staying in place.

I really hope a new adventure will motivate him and he’ll get on track but having him and Berisha shouldn’t stop us from testing players like Kastrati.

Kastrati atm is one of the best GK in Serie B
https://www.transfermarkt.it/serie-b/we ... bewerb/IT2

If he continues like that soon he’ll be playing in Serie A, he’s only 24.

https://www.transfermarkt.it/elhan-kast ... 021/plus/1
Simboli i Diellit

Torino interested in Emir Sahiti.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:33 pm Torino interested in Emir Sahiti.
And when he transfers where gonna have the FSHF running conspiracies that Sahiti rejected us when in reality we avoided him foe the past 2 seasons when he was ready and willing to play. Glad we were able to accommodate Cikaleshi, Balaj, Roshi, etc, instead of calling up new players.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
  • Information