Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Edhe nje hap tjeter drejt bashkimit eventual.

https://twitter.com/albinkurti/status/1 ... 1682941954
Princ

Plako

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:43 pm
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:14 pm Edhe nje hap tjeter drejt bashkimit eventual.

https://twitter.com/albinkurti/status/1 ... 1682941954
These gimps wearing muzzles are the so called leaders of Albanians? :zgerdhimje:
Of all the things going on there you chose to focus on that triviality?
Princ

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:08 pm Of all the things going on there you chose to focus on that triviality?
Puppet leader of Albania covering face in international symbol of globalism is hardly a triviality.

Even less so when you consider that this maniac is in the midst of using Albanian lives as part of some genetic engineering experiment. The bald gimp has overseen the purchase of hundreds of thousands of injections to use on his own people, acknowledging that both the long term effects and efficacy of said drugs are not known.

“Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.”

Information under section 5.5 on page 19 of contract between Pfizer and the government of Albania.
http://ti-health.org/wp-content/uploads ... Pfizer.pdf
Bore off with this shit. Big day for Albanians and you're here spouting your far right American nonsense.
Plako

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Plako wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:08 pm Of all the things going on there you chose to focus on that triviality?
Puppet leader of Albania covering face in international symbol of globalism is hardly a triviality.

Even less so when you consider that this maniac is in the midst of using Albanian lives as part of some genetic engineering experiment. The bald gimp has overseen the purchase of hundreds of thousands of injections to use on his own people, acknowledging that both the long term effects and efficacy of said drugs are not known.

“Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.”

Information under section 5.5 on page 19 of contract between Pfizer and the government of Albania.
http://ti-health.org/wp-content/uploads ... Pfizer.pdf
Zoti te ndihmofte vlla!
Princ

Alphonso Davies and Aubameyang bite the dust..

Heart problems in healthy young men is part and parcel of living in a globalist utopia.

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Globalists gave Aubameyeng COVID? Those bastards!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Si Shqiptar e kuptoj hezitimin e Shqiptarve ne pergjithesi per tu vaksinu. Kjo vjen kryesisht per dy motive:

1. Njerëz injorant qe besojne si te vertete cdo lloj teorie konspirative dhe qe vendosin fjalet e disa pseudoshkencetarve shtepiak ne nje nivel me ato te mjekve.

2. Njerëz që ju pelqen te shkojne kunder-rrymës si pasoje e tendencës pas viteve te diktatures. Gjë qe po shifet qartë kudo po te krahasosh Europën lindore e perëndimore apo po te besh krahasimin mes Gjermanise perendimore vs lindore.

Mes Shqiptarve me sa kam vene re kemi me shume te grupi i pare. Ka nje lloj injorance te thelle rreth mjeksise dhe jo vetem te popullsia e thjeshte (gje e pritshme kudo) por dhe tek gazetaret dhe intelektualet te cilet mikpresin ne emisionet e tyre Cako and co apo persona qe kudo ne Europen perëndimore do ndiqeshin penalisht. Njerez qe pretendojne te kurojne tumoret me çajra 200-300€. Duket sikur po kthehemi ne mesjete ku besohen me shume ca magjistare e shërues qe premtoine mrekulli se sa shkenca.

Sot ka nje shumllojshmeri vaksinash. Ka qindra studime per efektet dhe eshte vertetu efikasiteti. Kapeni te Analiza long term e Pfizerit qe nuk eshte testim por eshte follow-up. Ne 2023 vaksinimi do jet i detyrueshem per te gjithe ose te pavaksinuarit do te paguajne shpenzimet shendetsore me cmim te plote.

Si mjek jam pa fjale se si ka mundesi me gjithe ato vdekje rreth e rrotull ka njerz qe besojne se virusi s’ekziston.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:49 pm Alphonso Davies and Aubameyang bite the dust..

Heart problems in healthy young men is part and parcel of living in a globalist utopia.

You do know this is the 2nd time Auba has caught covid right ? You do also know that covid is causing these problems and not the vaccine or are you so far gone we can bring you to normalcy
  • Information