Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

andi2410 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:08 pm From what I have seen of Bajrami is that he has special moments, but he rarely ever puts in a full performance. He seems to make a lot of mistakes, lurk in the shadows, doesn't really seem to be very involved and does not really show command of the ball/pitch.

I am not sure whether he will ever put it all together, seems to be a matter of lacking heart and determination.
Bang on..

Give me a choice between Bajrami or Manaj, I’ll take Manaj all day.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:58 pmWe got lucky with him because he's good enough for Switzerland and might even be starting for them if he stayed.
He's not good enough for the Swiss, which is why we got him. Switzerland doesn't let go of the players they think are good enough for them (see Andi Zeqiri)
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:28 pm
andi2410 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:08 pm From what I have seen of Bajrami is that he has special moments, but he rarely ever puts in a full performance. He seems to make a lot of mistakes, lurk in the shadows, doesn't really seem to be very involved and does not really show command of the ball/pitch.

I am not sure whether he will ever put it all together, seems to be a matter of lacking heart and determination.
Bang on..

Give me a choice between Bajrami or Manaj, I’ll take Manaj all day.
You must smoke crack , there’s no other explanation
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Although it’s against a Serie B team glad for Kumbulla.

https://streamja.com/Mye9q
CanaYouDoIt

Another good game for Kumbulla, Mou right to trust the guy. Not many can deal with Lewandowski the way he did.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 pm Another good game for Kumbulla, Mou right to trust the guy. Not many can deal with Lewandowski the way he did.
Thought he was doing well marking Kane at Wembley but he got injured so soon after the start.
artan

Plako wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:12 pm
artan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:58 pmWe got lucky with him because he's good enough for Switzerland and might even be starting for them if he stayed.
He's not good enough for the Swiss, which is why we got him. Switzerland doesn't let go of the players they think are good enough for them (see Andi Zeqiri)
Switzerland couldn't promise him a place in their Euro squad and I don't think they would think he would break out after he announced he'll play for us. Bajrami would be Switzerland's 13th most valuable player right now and I suspect by years end he will surpass several players ahead of him. There's no way someone like Zeqiri or Imeri are better than Bajrami.

We were just fortunate with him because a year later and he probably wouldn't switch.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 pm Another good game for Kumbulla, Mou right to trust the guy. Not many can deal with Lewandowski the way he did.
The funny thing is that Kumbulla is the typical Mou defender. Good marker, plays a physical game. The problem is that Mou came in with a pre-conceived notion and it took time to get over it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:28 am
Plako wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:12 pm
Switzerland couldn't promise him a place in their Euro squad and I don't think they would think he would break out after he announced he'll play for us. Bajrami would be Switzerland's 13th most valuable player right now and I suspect by years end he will surpass several players ahead of him. There's no way someone like Zeqiri or Imeri are better than Bajrami.

We were just fortunate with him because a year later and he probably wouldn't switch.
And people are forgetting one big fact , the Swiss tried to stop the switch. If they had no intention of using him why would they care ?
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:06 am
The funny thing is that Kumbulla is the typical Mou defender. Good marker, plays a physical game. The problem is that Mou came in with a pre-conceived notion and it took time to get over it.

Honestly he was probably just testing his character to see if he's a cry baby or a primadonna. Marash proved otherwise by staying humble and working hard.
  • Information