Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol you talk about tyranny while refering to vaccines. Those imbeciles protesting out there live in democratic countries... tell the tyrany stories to people living in dictatorships like China, Russia ect. We have totally and utterly trashed this planet. Mistreated its wildlife, natural resources and each other. We may be living in less violent times than in any previous century or age, but we have never been as lost as we are now. The amount of people actually moving humanity forward are so small in number when compared to the entire population. Humans deserve to get extinct and people in those pictures are another reason for it...
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:06 pm Lol you talk about tyranny while refering to vaccines. Those imbeciles protesting out there live in democratic countries... tell the tyrany stories to people living in dictatorships like China, Russia ect. We have totally and utterly trashed this planet. Mistreated its wildlife, natural resources and each other. We may be living in less violent times than in any previous century or age, but we have never been as lost as we are now. The amount of people actually moving humanity forward are so small in number when compared to the entire population. Humans deserve to get extinct and people in those pictures are another reason for it...
3 groups of people exist in this world..

-those who have been conditioned to worship authority and do not understand that tyranny is being imposed
-those who can see tyranny is being imposed, but acquiesce for fear of repercussion
-those who can see tyranny is being imposed, but will fight it to their very last breath, regardless of the consequences

The first 2 groups are responsible for every tyranny in history. The men and women out there protesting belong to the 3rd group, the group that has brought down every tyranny in history.

The pictures I posted show the very best of people, as they are the ones experiencing an oppression never before seen in the past, but they will not stop fighting for their constitutionally protected rights and freedoms, which no “doctor” or “politician” has the right to take away from them.

Many of those people have lost their jobs, been kicked out of schools, had life-saving surgeries postponed, been denied organ transplants, cannot take their kids to the zoo, etc. (on the basis of their medical status), but they keep moving forward and advocating for what they know to be right!

Mos shit percarje o “Doktor”.. Love not hate!
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:36 pm 3 groups of people exist in this world..

-those who have been conditioned to worship authority and do not understand that tyranny is being imposed
-those who can see tyranny is being imposed, but acquiesce for fear of repercussion
-those who can see tyranny is being imposed, but will fight it to their very last breath, regardless of the consequences

The first 2 groups are responsible for every tyranny in history. The men and women out there protesting belong to the 3rd group, the group that has brought down every tyranny in history.

The pictures I posted show the very best of people, as they are the ones experiencing an oppression never before seen in the past, but they will not stop fighting for their constitutionally protected rights and freedoms, which no “doctor” or “politician” has the right to take away from them.

Many of those people have lost their jobs, been kicked out of schools, had life-saving surgeries postponed, been denied organ transplants, cannot take their kids to the zoo, etc. (on the basis of their medical status), but they keep moving forward and advocating for what they know to be right!

Mos shit percarje o “Doktor”.. Love not hate!
Bro when you talk about tyranny is it still about COVID vaccines or are you talking about other stuff as well like 5G, Bll Gates, Global Government and all that stuff?
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:57 pm Bro when you talk about tyranny is it still about COVID vaccines or are you talking about other stuff as well like 5G, Bll Gates, Global Government and all that stuff?
An overall erosion of human rights and freedoms..

The undermining of free speech, the right to bear arms, the freedom to peacefully assemble, the right to life, liberty and security of the person and various other infringements that have led to the creation of a two-tier society through vaccine mandates.

Plako

Princ wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:43 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:57 pm Bro when you talk about tyranny is it still about COVID vaccines or are you talking about other stuff as well like 5G, Bll Gates, Global Government and all that stuff?
An overall erosion of human rights and freedoms..

The undermining of free speech, the right to bear arms, the freedom to peacefully assemble, the right to life, liberty and security of the person and various other infringements that have led to the creation of a two-tier society through vaccine mandates.

Just curious: Do you live in the US? And do you support Trump?
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:48 pm Just curious: Do you live in the US? And do you support Trump?
I do not support politicians.

I support human beings and their ability to lead peaceful lives free of discrimination. I stand against lawless societies, where civil liberties are infringed upon through tyranny.
Plako

Princ wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:05 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:48 pm Just curious: Do you live in the US? And do you support Trump?
I do not support politicians.

I support human beings and their ability to lead peaceful lives free of discrimination. I stand against lawless societies, where civil liberties are infringed upon through tyranny.
All your talking points are right-wing talking points at least for me who has lived in the US for the past 20+ years. Prandaj pyeta.
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:15 pm All your talking points are right-wing talking points at least for me who has lived in the US for the past 20+ years. Prandaj pyeta.
In the face of discrimination, I do not differentiate between “left or right wing” labels..

Who is against tyranny, is a friend of mine!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:15 pm All your talking points are right-wing talking points at least for me who has lived in the US for the past 20+ years. Prandaj pyeta.
In the face of discrimination, I do not differentiate between “left or right wing” labels..

It just so happens your friends are the right wing nutjobs who hate your kind
Plako

Princ wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 pm

Who's the tyranny in this case?
  • Information