Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:06 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:01 am No its mandatory, you try and make a kid go to school without having done their vaccines, you can't.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10034063/ ... rules/amp/

“The NHS recommends a number of vaccinations to protect your child from infections like measles, mumps, rubella, polio and tetanus.”

“Parents in England are currently allowed to refuse to let their child get vaccinated.”
In most countries Childhood Vaccines are mandatory.

https://www.vaccinestoday.eu/stories/va ... ory-italy/

In some countries where vaccines are not mandatory like Uk the voluntary vaccinations rate is above 95% which assures the heard immunity and you don’t need to make it mandatory.

https://www.widmanlawfirm.com/amp/unite ... t-man.html
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:54 am

In some countries where vaccines are not mandatory like Uk the voluntary vaccinations rate is above 95% which assures the heard immunity and you don’t need to make it mandatory.

Vaccine mandates are exactly what I am fighting.

Who enforces these mandates, engages in tyranny.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:34 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:54 am

Vaccine mandates are exactly what I am fighting.

Who enforces these mandates, engages in tyranny.
Let me make you a simple example:

3,6 % of the population are permanently immunocompromised. Do they deserve to die because the people around them don’t get vaccines?

Let’s say someone has a immunocompromised child and you don’t vaccinate your child against Polio and then passes it to his child because your child wasn’t vaccinated. Is it Tyranny offering protection through mass vaccination to 4 people out of 100 who don’t have a immune system that works? Imagine if it was your child… mandatory childhood vaccines are a fraction of the possible vaccines. There are dozens and dozens of vaccines but only 10 are mandatory. You live in a safe heaven and don’t know or see the outcomes….
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:01 am Let me make you a simple example:

3,6 % of the population are permanently immunocompromised. Do they deserve to die because the people around them don’t get vaccines?

Let’s say someone has a immunocompromised child and you don’t vaccinate your child against Polio and then passes it to his child because your child wasn’t vaccinated. Is it Tyranny offering protection through mass vaccination to 4 people out of 100 who don’t have a immune system that works? Imagine if it was your child… mandatory childhood vaccines are a fraction of the possible vaccines. There are dozens and dozens of vaccines but only 10 are mandatory. You live in a safe heaven and don’t know or see the outcomes….
The health of others is none of my concern.

Parents who chose to vaccinate their children are free to do so. If you are confident in the efficacy of vaccines you have taken, why must I be inoculated for your safety?

40 out of 100 people are obese, must I run so they can lose weight too?
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am
The health of others is none of my concern.

Parents who chose to vaccinate their children are free to do so. If you are confident in the efficacy of vaccines you have taken, why must I be inoculated for your safety?

40 out of 100 people are obese, must I run so they can lose weight too?
Your examples are not coherent, by not being fit you hurt only your health. If this was a more deadly virus i’d bet you’d be the first one in line to get the vaccine. Novax people prefer injecting “ bleach” into their veins like the holy “vaccinated” leader Mr Trump once suggested than actually get the proven safe vaccines.

Your freedom ends where it hurts or risks other’s life or health. At the end it’s the doctors who’s have to choose who’s getting that last ventilator or if a non vaccinated gets priority over the vaccinated. Morally this dilemma is quite simple and the Novax continue contributing to make the choice much easier…
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:07 pm Your examples are not coherent, by not being fit you hurt only your health. If this was a more deadly virus i’d bet you’d be the first one in line to get the vaccine. Novax people prefer injecting “ bleach” into their veins like the holy “vaccinated” leader Mr Trump once suggested than actually get the proven safe vaccines.

Your freedom ends where it hurts or risks other’s life or health. At the end it’s the doctors who’s have to choose who’s getting that last ventilator or if a non vaccinated gets priority over the vaccinated. Morally this dilemma is quite simple and the Novax continue contributing to make the choice much easier…
My freedom does not end where you say it ends..

Article 3 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights protects the right to life, liberty and security of the person (the right to decide what goes in my body), while Article 7 protects from discrimination.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:14 pm

My freedom does not end where you say it ends..

Article 3 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights protects the right to life, liberty and security of the person (the right to decide what goes in my body), while Article 7 protects from discrimination.
Well you said:” you don’t care about others life/health just above”, why should others care about yours then? The same article of UN protects the life of immunocompromised people aswell….

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:27 pm You are openly discriminating against all the unvaccinated people, on the basis that they are “taking up hospital resources.”

I flip it towards the obese, who take up even more resources as they die far more frequently than the unvaccinated.. OVER 30% BMI, NO Health Care, Higher taxes!

How about that?
That they are taking hospital resources is a fact. Proportionated to the vaccinated people the unvaccinated are taking 77 times more resources and by the way most of the unvaccinated are young adults. 😂😂😂

Obesity is a condition not an infectious disease. They die once and younger not frequently. Obese people take 57% more hospital resources not 1 thousand % more resources like the unvaccinated compared proportionally to the vaccinated this last wave.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:26 pm Obesity is a condition not an infectious disease. They die once and younger not frequently. Obese people take 57% more hospital resources not 1 thousand % more resources like the unvaccinated compared proportionally to the vaccinated this last wave.
Being unvaccinated is not an infectious disease either..

If you choose to discriminate based on vaccination status, you must do the same against obesity, drug addiction, smoking, alcoholism, etc.

Around 3 million people die every year of obesity.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:26 pm Well you said:” you don’t care about others life/health just above”, why should others care about yours then? The same article of UN protects the life of immunocompromised people aswell….
I will ask again..

If you are so confident in your vaccine efficacy, why must I be inoculated for your safety?
  • Information