Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:49 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:26 pm Well you said:” you don’t care about others life/health just above”, why should others care about yours then? The same article of UN protects the life of immunocompromised people aswell….
I will ask again..

If you are so confident in your vaccine efficacy, why must I be inoculated for your safety?
Holy crap, do you even know how vaccines work ?
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:48 pm Holy crap, do you even know how vaccines work ?
Vaccine:
Defined as “a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases.”

If your vaccine provides you with immunity, why must I be inoculated for your safety?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:07 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:48 pm Holy crap, do you even know how vaccines work ?
Vaccine:
Defined as “a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases.”

If your vaccine provides you with immunity, why must I be inoculated for your safety?
1. Because more than 4 out of 100 immunocompromised people don’t produce antibodies. Noone forces you to get the vaccine. If you don’t want to get any vaccine then you can go and live like Amish people do far from civil society.

2. Because by getting the vaccing most of the time you don’t get the disease.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:01 pm 1. Because more than 4 out of 100 immunocompromised people don’t produce antibodies. Noone forces you to get the vaccine. If you don’t want to get any vaccine then you can go and live like Amish people do far from civil society.

2. Because by getting the vaccing most of the time you don’t get the disease.
The Nuremberg Code:
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

1: If I am being threatened with loss of liberty, I am effectively being forced to take the inoculation.

2: Your explanation of vaccines protecting “most of the time” contradicts official definition of “vaccine.”

There are only 2 options:
Either it offers you immunity, in which case it would not matter if others around you take it or not, or, it does not offer you immunity, in which case it cannot be defined as a vaccine and there is no explanation as to why I should inject it into my body.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am The health of others is none of my concern.
Typical right-winger, never care about your fellow citizen because that's communisms lol
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:42 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am The health of others is none of my concern.
Typical right-winger, never care about your fellow citizen because that's communisms lol
It’s the thoughts of a crazy man, no amount of fact of truth will convince him he’s wrong, so far down the rabbit hole there is no hope
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:27 pm The Nuremberg Code:
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

1: If I am being threatened with loss of liberty, I am effectively being forced to take the inoculation.

2: Your explanation of vaccines protecting “most of the time” contradicts official definition of “vaccine.”

There are only 2 options:
Either it offers you immunity, in which case it would not matter if others around you take it or not, or, it does not offer you immunity, in which case it cannot be defined as a vaccine and there is no explanation as to why I should inject it into my body.
Dude, Nuremberg code is about consensus of people on medical experiments. All Vaccines have passed the test phases required to be approved. There were thousands of people who willingly participated during the first phases of Vaccine tests and by now Billions have already taken them.

1. You do have a choice: Either take it and live around other people or don’t and “segregate” yourself. I’m pro mandatory vaccines in childhood. Pertussis, Diphteria, Polio ect cause irreversible conditions and death. Covid vaccine will become mandatory only as a last resort and for certain categories of people. Italy has made it mandatory for people over 50 in work places, banks, supermarkets ect but if you don’t want to get it noone will force you here if you can work from home or grazing cattle :D

2. Vaccines don’t work in All people the same way and some vaccines have a max 70-78% efficacy. Also some can’t be somministred to people who have had highly allergic/anaphylaxis in the past doses of the vaccine.

I see you keep focussing on Covid vaccination like it was a religious matter. Novax have taken the Jehovah's Witnesses place in my top 10 unbearable movements.

You should watch these some day:
https://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:17 pm Dude, Nuremberg code is about consensus of people on medical experiments. All Vaccines have passed the test phases required to be approved. There were thousands of people who willingly participated during the first phases of Vaccine tests and by now Billions have already taken them.

1. You do have a choice: Either take it and live around other people or don’t and “segregate” yourself. I’m pro mandatory vaccines in childhood. Pertussis, Diphteria, Polio ect cause irreversible conditions and death. Covid vaccine will become mandatory only as a last resort and for certain categories of people. Italy has made it mandatory for people over 50 in work places, banks, supermarkets ect but if you don’t want to get it noone will force you here if you can work from home or grazing cattle :D

2. Vaccines don’t work in All people the same way and some vaccines have a max 70-78% efficacy. Also some can’t be somministred to people who have had highly allergic/anaphylaxis in the past doses of the vaccine.

I see you keep focussing on Covid vaccination like it was a religious matter. Novax have taken the Jehovah's Witnesses place in my top 10 unbearable movements.

You should watch these some day:
https://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
1: COVID Vaccines are experimental. Straight from the contract between Pfizer and the government of Albania..

“Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.”

2: By threatening civil liberties, while attempting to stick me with drugs, you are breaking the law. Only lawless societies will ever attempt to make such an imposition against your right to life, liberty and security of the person, protected under article 3 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

3: The definition of vaccines is clear, in that they must offer immunity. An arbitrary claim of 70-78% efficacy is not valid, and therefore, does not meet the definition. You are the one attempting to inject me with drugs, against my will, so the onus falls on you to prove why it is in my benefit, not the other way around.

4: Governments approved thalidomide too.

5: Is there a problem with being religious, or are you trying to mandate atheism as well?

Freedom of religion is a constitutionally protected right and it is clear that all vaccines are in violation of Christian beliefs.
CanaYouDoIt

[/quote]

Freedom of religion is a constitutionally protected right and it is clear that all vaccines are in violation of Christian beliefs.
[/quote]

Ok so you’re one them crazy evangelical Christians , problem with all vaccines ? You’re a fucking idiot , plain and simple
Princ

Of course I have a problem with products developed from and/or tested on the cells of aborted fetuses.

Am blessed with an immune system that does not need the help of scientific intervention, and a moral duty to follow my conscience in doing what I know to be right.
  • Information