Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Albania has a mini golden generation going on right now. I don't want to say full blown golden generation because it's still weak compared to neighbors but in reality this is the most talented squad Albania has ever had.

It would be embarrassing if this team doesn't qualify to the Euros. Seems like only thing stopping it is the coach butting heads with talented players (which is pathetic).

Maybe a coach who's a friend to everyone would be more suited than an authoritarian.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 pm Albania has a mini golden generation going on right now. I don't want to say full blown golden generation because it's still weak compared to neighbors but in reality this is the most talented squad Albania has ever had.

It would be embarrassing if this team doesn't qualify to the Euros. Seems like only thing stopping it is the coach butting heads with talented players (which is pathetic).

Maybe a coach who's a friend to everyone would be more suited than an authoritarian.
I wish they expand the Euros to 32 teams so we can just qualify every tourney.
CanaYouDoIt

Let’s see us park the bus in this nations league B and hopefully it’s the end of Reja. Because it’s a good group
Dallku

Regi Lushkja who has been one of the best superliga players signed for Sheriff.

This is an interesting move because Sheriff was very strong in the past year.
artan

The league in general is on par or if not worst than the Albanian Superliga. Atleast he has the chance to feature in the Europa League I guess.

It would be funny if he gets called up to the National Team because of this
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Muriqi has a costruction worker first touch. He’ll have plenty of place at Mallorca this season.
Balliu’s team deserved the win and Balliu was solid. Didn’t missplace a single pass. We need to find space for him in our NT.
CanaYouDoIt

Besnik Hasi is now available as a coach. There are worse choices out there for sure.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:01 pm Besnik Hasi is now available as a coach. There are worse choices out there for sure.
Greater chances he will get the Kosovo job (just an insinuation of Mine.).

Edit: well seems others assume that aswell; https://www.gazetaexpress.com/besnik-ha ... soven/amp/
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:05 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:01 pm Besnik Hasi is now available as a coach. There are worse choices out there for sure.
Greater chances he will get the Kosovo job (just an insinuation of Mine.).

Edit: well seems others assume that aswell; https://www.gazetaexpress.com/besnik-ha ... soven/amp/
I'd think so too since they actually have an opening and our FA is in shambles right now considering the guy in charge could be gone soon too.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Dallku

It's actually wild how terrible Hasi has been as a coach. Sacked and cursed on everywhere he goes lol
  • Information