Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:54 pm Of course I have a problem with products developed from and/or tested on the cells of aborted fetuses.

Am blessed with an immune system that does not need the help of scientific intervention, and a moral duty to follow my conscience in doing what I know to be right.
Looney tunes !

The amount of success vaccines have had have allowed fools like you to live which leads to a select minority having a problem with vaccines. You hold humanity back
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:54 pm Of course I have a problem with products developed from and/or tested on the cells of aborted fetuses.

Am blessed with an immune system that does not need the help of scientific intervention, and a moral duty to follow my conscience in doing what I know to be right.

OK. Now i wish i had back the time lost replying to you. You’re a lost case. Good luck👍
Princ

Birth rates among atheists have been declining for years. Considering all the abortion and eagerness to trust the “science” by taking experimental vaccines, I suspect it will not be long before you are wiped out completely.

Us “backwards people,” who follow religious doctrine, and breed like rabbits by the way, will be there to right the ship. No need to worry.. ;)

Princ

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:14 pm Llambi ra pilaf,
Lojtar teper i sakt,
Besimi tek shkenca,
I shkaktoj infrakt.

Jo vetem qe jeni qenie injorante po jeni aq te qelbur nga trute e te pashpirt sa aludoni qe ket gje ia ka shkaktuar vaksina. Silleni jo vetem korba rreth te gjalleve po dhe si shkabë qe ska respekt per kujtimin e vdekurit ... Tani qe doli raporti i autopsise dhe i ngjori vdiq nga çarja e aortes prap fajin Covid do e kete... Sikur te kishit dy neurone e dicka ne mes per ti lidh do kishit kerku ne google:
aortic aneurysms prevalence
enlarged aorta in athletes sudden death
Princ

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:45 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:54 am Jo vetem qe jeni qenie injorante po jeni aq te qelbur nga trute e te pashpirt sa aludoni qe ket gje ia ka shkaktuar vaksina. Silleni jo vetem korba rreth te gjalleve po dhe si shkabë qe ska respekt per kujtimin e vdekurit ... Tani qe doli raporti i autopsise dhe i ngjori vdiq nga çarja e aortes prap fajin Covid do e kete... Sikur te kishit dy neurone e dicka ne mes per ti lidh do kishit kerku ne google:
aortic aneurysms prevalence
enlarged aorta in athletes sudden death
You are advocating for my children to be treated as second class citizens based on their medical status.

If you believe I will accept the enslavement of my family without protest, you are more naive than I thought. Who has taken the mark of the beast, may choke on it.. ;)
And here comes the mark of the beast comment. You're a religious pyscho, a typical evangelical american ...
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:45 pmYou are advocating for my children to be treated as second class citizens based on their medical status.

If you believe I will accept the enslavement of my family without protest, you are more naive than I thought. Who has taken the mark of the beast, may choke on it.. ;)
Qasfh mu, me verte ke kalamaj ti?
Princ

Plako wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:41 am Qasfh mu, me verte ke kalamaj ti?
Te duket cudi ty shoku?

Njerzit per ate pune jane.
CanaYouDoIt

Oi dickhead, are you still gonna claim that player you tried to use for your religious wackjob points died because of the vaccine or are you admit say you were wrong
  • Information