Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:01 pm Now that Empoli sold Ricci they have promoted Asllani to the starting lineup.

Now it's up to him.
Yup should have more starts this second half the year, then truly establish himself as a Serie A player next year.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

So far Asllani has been decent, he moves like a veteran and has recovered a lot of balls. Bajrami was ok today, gets served quite late from his teammates though, probably his creativity in a better team could be more appreciated.

Tonight Uzuni’s team faces Real Madrid. He isn’t expected in the lineups but could get some minutes.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:54 pm So far Asllani has been decent, he moves like a veteran and has recovered a lot of balls. Bajrami was ok today, gets served quite late from his teammates though, probably his creativity in a better team could be more appreciated.

Tonight Uzuni’s team faces Real Madrid. He isn’t expected in the lineups but could get some minutes.

They looked solid defensively with him. He covers a lot of ground and stamina is unlimited. On the ball he could've been better. Probably a little nervous.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:54 pm So far Asllani has been decent, he moves like a veteran and has recovered a lot of balls. Bajrami was ok today, gets served quite late from his teammates though, probably his creativity in a better team could be more appreciated.

I watched the whole 90 minutes and it was fantastic display from Asllani. His composure and tactical awareness is unbelievable for player of his age.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

He’s only 19 and has a lot of room for improvement. This was probably his first full match in Serie A this season. Empoli has a group of very technical players and this can only help him improve.
Dallku

Also not easy replacing Ricci who was a super talent and sold for 10+ million.

But Empoli is a great club for young players. Asllani couldn't be in a better situation.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
ZenMaster
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wrong Luis Suarez

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I really hope Uzuini proves the haters wrong. He gets a really short lease compared to other guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj and Balaj. Uzuini atleast has the work rate and pace to be a professional player unlike these other guys.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:27 pm I really hope Uzuini proves the haters wrong. He gets a really short lease compared to other guys like Cikaleshi, Manaj and Balaj. Uzuini atleast has the work rate and pace to be a professional player unlike these other guys.
He works hard but bottles just about every chance he gets. And he's had huge ones
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah my only problem with Uzuni is he wastes all our chances. The rest of his game is decent.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information