Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:26 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:20 pm His first goal against a "big" team? Finally. Let's hope for many more.
I think the next challenge for him is scoring more than once in a game.
Yeah.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Eh, I saw those misses. Nothing bad. It's hard from that angle when you're running at top speed. We've gotten used to him scoring from there, but by no means is it an easy shot.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:37 pm Eh, I saw those misses. Nothing bad. It's hard from that angle when you're running at top speed. We've gotten used to him scoring from there, but by no means is it an easy shot.
The field was quite slippy and wet because of the rain. He played 90 minutes and was involved a lot even in the defensive phase. This is a good win for Southampton. You can notice the after match celebrations that the coach wants Broja there and that there is feeling between the two. Hopefully Reja will change his mind starting Broja over those scrubs we have cause none of our strikers deserves to start over Broja.
Fabian

Broja's finishing and decision-making have been off in the past two games. Very rarely has his finishing been as inaccurate this season as during this time.
Princ

Southampton valued to win less than 1 of 5 times (~18%) there by Bet365.

Hasenhuttl is the man!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

It will be a disappointment if Broja doesn't end world class. That's how big of a talent he is. He's already at the level of DCL or other mid table Prem strikers.

Running out of words to describe his talent. But he needs to stay on this track and keep focused. Working with Hasenhuttl for the next year who seems to have improved him massively will do him great. He should move to Southampton permanently if the opportunity arrives in the summer.

Of course, there's an outside chance he could be thrown in the deep end at Chelsea if they sell Lukaku. And he didn't do badly being thrown in the deep end this season, from Holland to EPL at 20 years old. So who knows. Just glad we have someone to get excited about for once.
Aurora Bulkualis

The most goals in a season in a top league by an Albanian as far as I know is Bogdani with 11. And Serie A back then was a lot tougher defensively. I think you probably have to go back to the 40s (Naim Kryeziu) or something to beat that.

That should be Broja's next major target.
Dallku

They have 14 league matches remaining and if he stays healthy he should be able to hit double digits.
Aurora Bulkualis

• Information