Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:05 am They have 14 league matches remaining and if he stays healthy he should be able to hit double digits.
He could have easily had one more yesterday if he hit the target. Dude has a lethal shot.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:02 am We shouldn’t be too harsh on Myrto. He is a domestic product who was able to get himself a starting spot in La Liga through sheer determination. I have mad respect for him!
Unfortunately, I think Uzuni's a victim of the terrible player development in Albania. I know scoring goals is usually "instinct" but it's one thing being great, and another decent. Anyone capable of playing professional football can be a decent finisher with good enough training.

I feel like a lot of these players have learned too many bad habits that should have been ironed out in their youth.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Albi Doka ---> Honved (Hungary)

So from amateur to probably even more amateur. lol
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:10 pm Albi Doka ---> Honved (Hungary)

So from amateur to probably even more amateur. lol
That can’t be , he’s better than Hysaj ?
Princ

Albania has the super professional Hysaj, who has mastered the art of terrorizing the opponent.

He angers the home fans to the point where seats and bottles are thrown onto the pitch!
artan

This is why you can't take the Doka's of our selection pool seriously. Going to a relegation bound Hungarian team should tell you all you need to know about him as a player.

It's the same with Roshi, Balaj, Trashi, Ramadani, etc. Of course we're going to shit ourselves against England/Poland because these guys have no ounce of professionalism in their bodies. You need professional players and hopefully the emergence of Broja, Bajrami, and Asllani can propel us to a team that can realistically compete.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja against Man Utd today at h 13:30.
Dallku

Broja was a constant threat in the 2nd half and it's good that he plays all 90 minutes now.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
ZenMasterSimboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

That’s what I’m most impressed about . Because I knew he could do all this other stuff. He’s now developing the physicality and stamina to do it for 90 mins in the PL
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Broja has progressed immensely on aerial play, his positioning is much better now and is winning lot of air duels against top quality defenders.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information