Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:14 pmGoal Manaj
Ray Money! $$
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Good game from Manaj. Isolated in attack but got the goal, good outlet for his teammates and worked hard defensively.

He got too many yellows tho so misses the game against Roma.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Vrioni scored again in Austria
Princ

Suga making a name for himself in Serie A.

Shame Spezia could not hold on for a result last night. No Video Adjusting Results System to cancel Arnautovic goal this time. ;)

Albania attack is next level.. Broja, Cikalleshi and Manaj have proven they can do damage against the best of teams. Problem now is to hold onto result once we score.
Dallku

Manaj has scored 2 accidents and one penalty in Serie A.

Those type of defensive blunders are extremely rare. That's why he has only done it twice in 19 games this season.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:02 pm Manaj has scored 2 accidents and one penalty in Serie A.

Those type of defensive blunders are extremely rare. That's why he has only done it twice in 19 games this season.
Ray Money already has 6 goals for Albania and 1 huge penalty won in enemy territory.

Not too bad for third best attacker in our pecking order. I see something in Manaj that I do not see in the others. Smart and determined player..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:18 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:02 pm Manaj has scored 2 accidents and one penalty in Serie A.

Ray Money already has 6 goals for Albania and 1 huge penalty won in enemy territory.

Not too bad for third best attacker in our pecking order. I see something in Manaj that I do not see in the others. Smart and determined player..
Which penalty? 😂

You have a soft spot for Rey “sugar “ Manaj…
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:49 pm
Which penalty? 😂

You have a soft spot for Rey “sugar “ Manaj…

I think he's talking about the dive that was confirmed by VAR.

If something like that is a "highlight" for Manaj then that pretty much sums things up. LOL
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:49 pm Which penalty? 😂
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2KSnuPMTs

6:18 - If that is a dive, I am Chinese..
  • Information