Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:29 pm I see Ismajli is still going to the ground every chance he gets. Has no one talked to him about this? It's his biggest flaw and he keeps doing it over and over.

From what I've seen he's always super aggressive & reckless and prone to mistakes. With the NT I think Veseli has done a better job with him and he doesn't get enough credit.

I still think the three man backline should be scrapped because as we have more talent than we did 2 years ago and don't need to accommodate a defender just because he plays in Italy.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hysaj not playing again. He's made many costly mistakes recently. Sarri doesn't trust him more than Radu.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Espanyol lost 5-1 today but Bare scored.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:39 pm Espanyol lost 5-1 today but Bare scored.
It does not count if the game is already over.

Espanyol has not won a match since last year.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:39 pm Hysaj not playing again. He's made many costly mistakes recently. Sarri doesn't trust him more than Radu.
Now that he filled his pockets, Hysaj cares only about buying luxury cars and parking them in his garage to collect dust.

You can only drive one at a time my friend.. :zgerdhimje:
Simboli i Diellit

Napoli scored the winning goal after an action with a ball lost from Hysaj.
Dallku

I don't know why they force Hysaj to play out of position. He's not a left footed player and he can't give his best as a LB.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:45 pm I don't know why they force Hysaj to play out of position. He's not a left footed player and he can't give his best as a LB.
He was playing as a RB.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

It's obvious Hysaj is declining, you even saw it in his last year at Napoli. I just hope he's still at a good level for next EUROS quals because we have a good chance to qualify if nobody is injured + we're in a decent form.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:34 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:45 pm I don't know why they force Hysaj to play out of position. He's not a left footed player and he can't give his best as a LB.
He was playing as a RB.

No. He replaced Radu as a LB. Marusic played RB for 90 minutes.

The last time Hysaj played a full game as a RB was against Atalanta (0-0) a couple weeks ago and he was excellent in that game.
  • Information