Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:45 pm I don't know why they force Hysaj to play out of position. He's not a left footed player and he can't give his best as a LB.
Rest assured that he was playing RB when he handed Poland the qualification in front of 22k Albanians. Time is up for Hysaj..

Doka is young and quick, I’m sure he’ll do the trick.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:02 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:34 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:45 pm I don't know why they force Hysaj to play out of position. He's not a left footed player and he can't give his best as a LB.
He was playing as a RB.

No. He replaced Radu as a LB. Marusic played RB for 90 minutes.

The last time Hysaj played a full game as a RB was against Atalanta (0-0) a couple weeks ago and he was excellent in that game.
Yea you're right, against Napoli he played few min on the left. But last game he was on the right and was a disaster :D He's not motivated probably.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:19 pm He's not motivated probably.
Marvellous Marvin Hagler said it best..

It is hard to get out of bed and do roadwork at 5am when you have been sleeping in silk pajamas.
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
ZenMaster
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:23 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:19 pm He's not motivated probably.
Marvellous Marvin Hagler said it best..

It is hard to get out of bed and do roadwork at 5am when you have been sleeping in silk pajamas.
You can repeat that statement as many times as you want but that doesn't make it true for all
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:00 pm
Rest assured that he was playing RB when he handed Poland the qualification in front of 22k Albanians. Time is up for Hysaj..

He's 25 this year and playing for a team 9th in the HUNGARIAN league, can you call it quits
Dallku

Djimsiti benched today.

He clearly declined, lacks motivation, career over and should be replaced by Eneo Bitri.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:58 pm Djimsiti benched today.

He clearly declined, lacks motivation, career over and should be replaced by Eneo Bitri.
That's such a false equivalency and you know that. If Djimsiti had been putting in subpar performances for years now compared to his level then maybe we'd also say he was declining, but he isn't obviously.

Also acknowledging Hysaj is on the decline doesn't mean he should be replaced by Doka. If we have no replacement he should continue to play, but we should be aware he isn't as good as he was.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:04 pm

That's such a false equivalency and you know that. If Djimsiti had been putting in subpar performances for years now compared to his level then maybe we'd also say he was declining, but he isn't obviously.

Also acknowledging Hysaj is on the decline doesn't mean he should be replaced by Doka. If we have no replacement he should continue to play, but we should be aware he isn't as good as he was.

It's actually a very similar equivalency. Similar age, similar level (upper Serie A), and ironically Hysaj has started more games this season than him.

Atalanta fans will tell you that Djimsiti is not exactly perfect. He's prone to errors just as much as Hysaj but for Albanian fans he's more of a "likeable" person for a number of reasons.

I don't buy the "Hysaj has declined" agenda because it's based on what? One mistake against Poland?

For Albania standards Hysaj is absolutely a top class player. In Serie A he would start for most teams except the top 4-5.
Skenderbeu9

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:00 pm

We know Doka is your fakboy but enough is enough
Skenderbeu9

Eneo Bitri was close to Dortmund last summer but he chose Astana so he can give a suplaçe to the Greeks (Aris) at Conference League
Such a legend
He and Albi Alla any day over injury prone Kumbulla and washed up Gym City
If only FSHF wasn't so corrupted 😒
At least Trashi starts over that amateur from Spain Ivan Bala or something
  • Information