Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

I say this everytime I watch him but Asllani is so good. We finally have a quality DM
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:11 pm I say this everytime I watch him but Asllani is so good. We finally have a quality DM
I have yet to see Asllani play and am curious as to what all the noise is about.

Judging by the fact that Empoli concede more than any team in Serie A (save Salernitana), I will not get my hopes up.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Asllani is very good in possession and circulating the ball. We need this type of profile, similar to what role Kace played for us in his short time with the NT. A outlet who you can find to solve things for you, when being pressed or in a tough spot.

Bajrami is again having a poor game. Its been a while since he played well.
Dallku

Asllani an absolute professional. The way he reads the game like a veteran and his movement is high high level. Won't be surprised if top clubs start knocking on the door for him.

I was watching Celhaka the other day and although he has the touch and is capable of making the safe pass he's an amateur when it comes to movement/reading the game. Goes to show you how bad Albania is at producing professionals.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 pm Asllani an absolute professional. The way he reads the game like a veteran and his movement is high high level. Won't be surprised if top clubs start knocking on the door for him.

I was watching Celhaka the other day and although he has the touch and is capable of making the safe pass he's an amateur when it comes to movement/reading the game. Goes to show you how bad Albania is at producing professionals.
Always at 90% pass completion every game with like 50 or 60 passes. He could go to a big Spanish club.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:40 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 pm Asllani an absolute professional. The way he reads the game like a veteran and his movement is high high level. Won't be surprised if top clubs start knocking on the door for him.

Always at 90% pass completion every game with like 50 or 60 passes. He could go to a big Spanish club.

The only thing he's lacking is a more "risky" side in his game. He's capable of dribbling and risky passing more than he shows. I think he'll get that with age and confidence.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:43 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:40 pm

The only thing he's lacking is a more "risky" side in his game. He's capable of dribbling and risky passing more than he shows. I think he'll get that with age and confidence.
I agree but i believe it is too early for him because every misplaced pass or unsuccessful dribble can be mistake leading to goal. Empoli has very good coach but most of Asllani teammates are Serie B level players.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Nedim come off injured, not a good sight
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:18 pm Nedim come off injured, not a good sight
Just muscular contusion.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:20 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:11 pm I say this everytime I watch him but Asllani is so good. We finally have a quality DM
I have yet to see Asllani play and am curious as to what all the noise is about.

Judging by the fact that Empoli concede more than any team in Serie A (save Salernitana), I will not get my hopes up.
If you haven't watched him why are you making comments
  • Information