Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:31 pm Hysaj has not declined tho, guys
He has declined as much as Broja.

Hysaj at least has an excuse(not a LB)
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:01 pm He has declined as much as Broja.

Neither of them deserve to start..

At least Broja has the potential to be a difference maker off the bench.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:26 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:01 pm He has declined as much as Broja.

Neither of them deserve to start..

At least Broja has the potential to be a difference maker off the bench.
What have I just read ?
Princ

There is nothing to gain, starting Hysaj at Spain.

Broja will not run or defend, he deserves the bench next weekend.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:27 am There is nothing to gain, starting Hysaj at Spain.

Broja will not run or defend, he deserves the bench next weekend.
Broja plays in the most physical league in the world , in a team that presses more than most others and wins the ball in the final third more than most others .

To say he “doesn’t press or defend” as a justification to start guys like cikalleshi over him is criminal. And please don’t bring up some goals in the nations league against Belarusian farmers.

You’re even more stupid than I thought
Princ

Broja scored on a country of 10 million Magyars, Cikalleshi scored on a country of 40 million Slavs.

Poland was ranked top 5 world not too long ago. Claiming Broja has done enough to take the spot of Cikalleshi is insulting.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:54 pm Broja scored on a country of 10 million Magyars, Cikalleshi scored on a country of 40 million Slavs.

Poland was ranked top 5 world not too long ago. Claiming Broja has done enough to take the spot of Cikalleshi is insulting.
You’ve lost contact with reality. Broja scored twice against Magyars and we got 6 points. Cikalleshi scored once and we lost both games. You can clearly see who’s the gamechanger there.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:54 pm Broja scored on a country of 10 million Magyars, Cikalleshi scored on a country of 40 million Slavs.

So are we only taking into account national team performances when deciding who plays ? Because Broja in his first 2 years as a pro has scored more goals in a top league than all these other attackers combined.

And the 2 goals he got against Hungary were better than anything any of those attackers have done, brought us 2 historic victories , but I guess you don't care about that since you love to focus on things like Manaj "winning a pen"
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:24 pm You’ve lost contact with reality. Broja scored twice against Magyars and we got 6 points. Cikalleshi scored once and we lost both games. You can clearly see who’s the gamechanger there.
Cikalleshi tied the game infront of 40k Slavs.

You can thank Bare, Hysaj and the other super professionals for not holding the result. Do not forget, these superstars could not win a match without Cikalleshi back in 2020.

Broja made 4 starts (Kazakhstan, Lithuania, San Marino, England), 0 goals.. As a starter he is zero, off the bench he is a hero.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:22 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:24 pm You’ve lost contact with reality. Broja scored twice against Magyars and we got 6 points. Cikalleshi scored once and we lost both games. You can clearly see who’s the gamechanger there.
Cikalleshi tied the game infront of 40k Slavs.

You can thank Bare, Hysaj and the other super professionals for not holding the result. Do not forget, these superstars could not win a match without Cikalleshi back in 2020.

Broja made 4 starts (Kazakhstan, Lithuania, San Marino, England), 0 goals.. As a starter he is zero, off the bench he is a hero.
Cikaleshi has been hiting posts for the first half of his nt career. When he was at Broja’s age he was still playing in Albanian second division and bottom superliga teams.
  • Information