Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:59 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:50 pm So we should play him DM then, since as a ST he's useless.
I have long said that Suga has all the traits to be a top level midfielder.

Even Motta agreed with me, yet you all called me a fool for it..
I was clearly being sarcastic, the guy just isn't anything more than an average footballer.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

There must be an error to recovered balls. They might have counted even balls behind the goalie for Rey.

Kickest has the the most reliable stats about serieA:

https://www.kickest.it/en/serie-a/stats ... ered-balls

Recovering balls as a DM and as a striker doesn’t have the same value. While Asllani interrupts adversary actions Manaj counts on headless chicken ball carambol or wrestling … these numbers show Asllani has recovered twice the balls Manaj has with only half of his playing time.
Princ

Manaj is an all around player, who is just as good with the ball as without it.

Broja is next level with the ball, but terrible without it. Bajrami, much the same..
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 pm There must be an error to recovered balls. They might have counted even balls behind the goalie for Rey.

Recovering balls as a DM and as a striker doesn’t have the same value. While Asllani interrupts adversary actions Manaj counts on headless chicken ball carambol or wrestling … these numbers show Asllani has recovered twice the balls Manaj has with only half of his playing time.

This makes sense. I knew something was off about those recovery stats.
Princ wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 pm Manaj is an all around player, who is just as good with the ball as without it.

Broja is next level with the ball, but terrible without it. Bajrami, much the same..
Broja is bad off the ball when his team has the ball. He often hides, doesn't demand it and doesn't make enough runs like Che Adams does. Defensively though he does press defenders and goalkeepers often. That's something Hasenhuttl demands. They are a high pressing team.

Manaj I still don't know what he does. He just jogs or walks and loses duels. Even Motta has given up on him by finally benching him.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 pm Manaj is an all around player, who is just as good with the ball as without it.

You’re right. Manaj is next level without the ball :D
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:28 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 pm There must be an error to recovered balls. They might have counted even balls behind the goalie for Rey.

This makes sense. I knew something was off about those recovery stats.

Broja is bad off the ball when his team has the ball. He often hides, doesn't demand it and doesn't make enough runs like Che Adams does. Defensively though he does press defenders and goalkeepers often. That's something Hasenhuttl demands. They are a high pressing team.

Manaj I still don't know what he does. He just jogs or walks and loses duels. Even Motta has given up on him by finally benching him.
And when he is back in the 11, it will probably be corruption again?

He's been great for Spezia this season, in the context of his role. People here mock holding the ball up and winning fouls but these are key qualities for a relegation team which needs to withstand pressure. As a striker for a catenaccio team you spend a lot of time in your own half. Motta said it himself, he sees his strikers as 'the first defenders'.
CanaYouDoIt

Actually not too bad
Dallku

It's funny that everyone including the media ignores the fact that Nedim Bajrami is missing for no reason.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm It's funny that everyone including the media ignores the fact that Nedim Bajrami is missing for no reason.
Bajrami me ngjan si tip qe guxon ta refuzoj ftesen e kombetares.

I paska dal nga qejfi shume shpejt..
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm It's funny that everyone including the media ignores the fact that Nedim Bajrami is missing for no reason.
He had fever on Sunday. Probably Covid and knowing him like most Albanians he wants to pass a mini quarantine at home before getting the covid test so he can result negative before this weekend. It doesn’t make sense though that they decided that he can’t join the team for the Georgia match at least, being 10 days later….
  • Information