Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:58 pm wtf you talking about, who do you think taught him ?
The family has left his homeland and thousands years of history behind to start a new life in place where Albanian immigrants make up roughly 3% of the population.

What are the chances that their grandchildren will marry another Albanian there? What are the chances that their great grandchildren will speak a word of Albanian?

Congratulations to Bajrami for showing desire to learn the tongue of his ancestors, despite all the obstacles in his way! Make no mistake, his family could care less about the answers to my questions above, so long as they earn a few Swiss francs..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:13 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:58 pm wtf you talking about, who do you think taught him ?
The family has left his homeland and thousands years of history behind to start a new life in place where Albanian immigrants make up roughly 3% of the population.

What are the chances that their grandchildren will marry another Albanian there? What are the chances that their great grandchildren will speak a word of Albanian?

Congratulations to Bajrami for showing desire to learn the tongue of his ancestors, despite all the obstacles in his way! Make no mistake, his family could care less about the answers to my questions above, so long as they earn a few Swiss francs..
Where do you live oh patriot i madhe.

Just chatting absolute piss pot
Skenderbeu9

Moderators can l ask u why this 🤡 can post nonsense non stop without getting 🚫
That is ridiculous he only wants to piss everybody off
Princ

I only tell the truth, and the truth hurts.

Would you rather I lie to you and say immigration is the best thing ever? I invite you to try answering my questions above, maybe you can change my mind.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 am I only tell the truth, and the truth hurts.

Would you rather I lie to you and say immigration is the best thing ever? I invite you to try answering my questions above, maybe you can change my mind.
We’re all immigrants or children of immigrants and that statement about “betraying the homeland” before going on a racist rant is disgusting.

I ask again , where do you live ?
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:52 am We’re all immigrants or children of immigrants and that statement about “betraying the homeland” before going on a racist rant is disgusting.

Do not confuse an immigrant with the child of immigrants..

Two very different things.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:52 am We’re all immigrants or children of immigrants and that statement about “betraying the homeland” before going on a racist rant is disgusting.

Do not confuse an immigrant with the child of immigrants..

Two very different things.
Where do you live man, quite a simple question. And they are not very different things
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am And they are not very different things
An immigrant makes a conscious decision to leave behind his family, culture, and homeland.

The child has made no such decision, yet they will face the consequences of it for eternity.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:05 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am And they are not very different things
An immigrant makes a conscious decision to leave behind his family, culture, and homeland.

The child has made no such decision, yet they will face the consequences of it for eternity.
And what decision did you make? Do you live in Albania ?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:05 pm

O Princ ku e ke shpin?
  • Information