[Int. Friendly] Spain vs. Albania - 26/03/2022 - 19:45

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:53 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:47 pm Just goes to show what I said. Leagues don't matter if you don't start for them constantly.

Any scrub can sneak their way in a top league for 1-2 seasons for a mediocre team.

Not true. Macedonia is a unicorn and this was a freakish game. Italy could literally walk in Macedonia's penalty box but they couldn't put it in.

It's like when a 3rd division team upsets Real Madrid in a cup game. Same vibe.
Not at all.

The last 2 games of Italy and Macedonia : 1-1 and 3-2 to Italy. 3 goals across their ties in that WCQ. We scored 0 against Italy over 2 games in that group.

And they beat Germany 2-1 in the qualifiers.

They are just a team who can beat high ranking teams.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:47 pm Just goes to show what I said. Leagues don't matter if you don't start for them constantly.

Any scrub can sneak their way in a top league for 1-2 seasons for a mediocre team.

Not true. Macedonia is a unicorn and this was a freakish game. Italy could literally walk in Macedonia's penalty box but they couldn't put it in.

Does anyone here truly believe player for player they are better. Look at that lineup, our team is better.

Look at them at the Euros, lost every game and looked like amateurs. A freakish result doesn't mean we should play more amateurs.

Again 1.98 - 0.17 xG.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Not at all.

The last 2 games of Italy and Macedonia : 1-1 and 3-2 to Italy. 3 goals across their ties in that WCQ. We scored 0 against Italy over 2 games in that group.

That's why I called them a unicorn.

Show me another example like Macedonia. Players from a bunch of bad leagues being this competitive? Doesn't happen.

What Macedonia does(the ability to get beat constantly and still get a foot or body part on every shot) is very unique.
Pjetër

I guess Trajkovski will be Macedonia's Balaj.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:56 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:54 pm

Not at all.

That's why I called them a unicorn.

Show me another example like Macedonia. Players from a bunch of bad leagues being this competitive? Doesn't happen.

What Macedonia does(the ability to get beat constantly and still get a foot or body part on every shot) is very unique.
It's just outliers, luck. Play those game 10 times and they lose 9 of them.

Not like they had the better chances or deserved the win.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:59 pm

Tbf they did the same thing to Germany in recent times. You could say it's a pattern and something in their team works against teams like that. They definitely embrace the underdog spirit to say the least.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:03 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:59 pm

Tbf they did the same thing to Germany in recent times. You could say it's a pattern and something in their team works against teams like that. They definitely embrace the underdog spirit to say the least.
That Germany win was different because they actually created chances and took the game to them. Granted in the return game they got pumped 4-0.

So it wasn't like this game where they created nothing and got lucky. We saw them at the Euros, they weren't competitive at all.
CanaYouDoIt

But yeah great result for Macedonia but ultimately will mean nothing once Portugal deals with them.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

:lol: And what was them beating Germany? They've beat both Germany and Italy away from home in the same campaign.

A fluke happens once.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I suggest Reja and whomever else takes charge at FSHF, to just copy Macedonian tactics, and drop the back 3 bullshit. Study them to the tee.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information