[Int. Friendly) Albania vs. Georgia - 29/03/2022 - 18:00

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Ramadani is overkill. The 3 in the back and Asllani are more than capable of keeping a clean sheet.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:35 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:34 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:33 pm We have trouble breaking down San Marino let alone Georgia when the bus is parked. I don't know why they're playing so defensively in a friendly.
Sign of poor coaching, they're actually keeping the ball better than us.

3 years of Reja and 29 games of 5-3-2 and hoofing the ball to Roshi or the strikers. He needs to be fired after this.
Georgia did very well in the qualifiers.

They are coming off 3 straight wins against Kosovo Sweden and Bosnia. I'm not sure what you expect us to do, run them over?

We would do better when we learn to respect our opponents and plan for them.
Because its not just about Georgia, its 3 years of this shit. And Georgia playing this well recently shows exactly why we need a new manager, they certainly don't have more talent than us and we don't get results like they do.
CanaYouDoIt

This isnt Reja experimenting with a new group of guys, this is the same players , same formation we've seen in the last 3 years. What do we expect to magically change going forward?
Dallku

The only positive has been Asllani who's absolutely comfortable but he's there to destroy and make the safe pass. He's not a creator which is what Albania is lacking.

Ramadani is a 25 year old in his prime with a value of less than 500k.. Cekici is a bench warmer in Turkey. These guys are not going to do anything.

Manaj does what Manaj always does....nothing.
Princ

Decent first half by both teams.

Asllani looking good in his first start and I hope he will take Bare spot soon enough. Hating on Manaj is not justified, as AB has done even less..
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:53 pm Decent first half by both teams.

Asllani looking good in his first start and I hope he will take Bare spot soon enough. Hating on Manaj is not justified, as AB has done even less..
Decent first half ? Its like you want to be contrarian for the sake of it
CanaYouDoIt

Oh and Asllani isn't here to replace Bare, but to offer some extra technical ability in midfield.
Klejdi1023

Manaj, Ramadani, Hysaj, Cekici have been poor. It’s always the same players holding us back
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think he's trying to use Cekici as a midfielder-cum-winger, but it just ain't enough. Just switch to a proper 3-4-3 and give Hysaj/Roshi a winger to play with. We don't need 3 CMs.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Asllani needs to replace Laci but both him and Bare need to play with a more technical midfielder alongside them. Bajrami maybe.
  • Information