[Int. Friendly) Albania vs. Georgia - 29/03/2022 - 18:00

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I wrote Vrioni off after a 10 minute appearance with Juventus.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

A typical example of a Reja Albania team, toothless, reliant on individual magic and boring
Aurora Bulkualis

After 2 games, it's the same complaints as always. 3-5-2 sucks and it's ruining this team's offence.

Hysaj and Bare are showing just how average they are, but they will play until there is someone better that comes along. Unfortunately, even Balliu is 30 years old. FB will be a big problem in the future.

Unless we're facing semi-pro teams, we need a miracle to win.
artan

You can tell this team was never going to score. They’re playing rugby out there.

I’ve been repeating myself since 2018 but it’s the same thing with this team. No width, no pace and no creativity. We don’t have the wingbacks to provide width or pace, our forwards are below average goal poachers, the midfielders are industrial and lack technical skill.

Just gotta hope that Balliu, broja, bajrami and even Uzuini can change that going forward. There is nothing worst than having shitty goal poachers who have no pace or technical skills in the lineup. These kind of strikers are liabilities.
Princ

Disappointing not to get the win there..

Cikalleshi substitution changed the tempo of the game. Manaj should not have been subbed off, as the pair have good chemistry and could of scored with a bit more time playing together.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:57 pm You can tell this team was never going to score. They’re playing rugby out there.

I’ve been repeating myself since 2018 but it’s the same thing with this team. No width, no pace and no creativity. We don’t have the wingbacks to provide width or pace, our forwards are below average goal poachers, the midfielders are industrial and lack technical skill.

Just gotta hope that Balliu, broja, bajrami and even Uzuini can change that going forward. There is nothing worst than having shitty goal poachers who have no pace or technical skills in the lineup. These kind of strikers are liabilities.
We've been screaming this all man, its that obvious yet the media, FSHF , seem to think we're doing well in this Reja era. A total waste of the players we do have.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Only positive of this game: Asllani is the new and better version of Abrashi. I would hire an Albanian manager right about now, Bushi, anyone really. Anything is better than Reja right now.
Dallku

Strakosha - He made one save. Besides that he had nothing to do.

Djimsiti, Kumbulla, Ismajli - Solid. Georgia barely attacked but they cleaned up the mess the few times they attempted.

Roshi - Positive going forward at times. Obviously weak defensively and was lucky ref didn't give a pen.

Hysaj - Much better in 2nd half. Hysajs problem is overdribbling. When he doesn't do that and plays it simple he's good.

Asllani - Class. Did he even make one mistake?? Just a master at his job.

Cekici - Tried, did some positive things but also not good enough at the end of the day.

Ramadani - Clogging the midfield for no reason. Not needed.

Broja - Passive off the ball. Won a corner because of his skill alone but wasn't active enough. OF course his teammates and Georgia's bunker didn't help.

Manaj - Nothing.

Cikalleshi - He was actually positive a few times. Offside a million more times.

Gjasula - Not needed in this game. Just clogging the midfield for no reason.

Laci - He looks good against strong team when he "presses".. On the ball you can see why he plays in a 2nd division.

Vrioni - Don't see any potential in this guy at all. Looks like the typical Albanian donkey poacher.
artan

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:57 pm Disappointing not to get the win there..

Cikalleshi substitution changed the tempo of the game. Manaj should not have been subbed off, as the pair have good chemistry and could of scored with a bit more time playing together.
I think the Cikaleshi and Manaj pairing might just be the worst striker pairing I’ve seen. For a tactical standpoint it’s a disaster. They’re a big reason we always look so flat because they give no threats on counter, are poor technically and don’t provide defensive help.
Aurora Bulkualis

RTSH commentators complaining that no Superliga players like Seferi are being called up :lol:
  • Information