[Int. Friendly) Albania vs. Georgia - 29/03/2022 - 18:00

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:51 pm Don't care if Vrioni scores 50 goals in Austria. This is Balaj 2.0... Maybe even more trash.
Maybe he like the other 3 strikers who did badly today just had no support?

The midfielders don't move forward at all nor do the wingers make themselves available. We are just directly passing to the strikers and expecting them to make something outnumbered against the backline.

If you won't commit numbers against a deep block then only a great individual action can score a goal.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

I dont know how Reja expects us to score. We play 3 CBS, then had Asllani as a deep CM. Our only width was our wingbacks, and the other 2 CMs were flat next to the guy too.

Just hoofing long balls, just get the senile old man gone.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:08 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:51 pm Don't care if Vrioni scores 50 goals in Austria. This is Balaj 2.0... Maybe even more trash.

The midfielders don't move forward at all nor do the wingers make themselves available. We are just directly passing to the strikers and expecting them to make something outnumbered against the backline.

If you won't commit numbers against a deep block then only a great individual action can score a goal.

Problem with Vrioni is that he's also slow as shit, bad dribbling, bad passing and pretty much bad everything. Doesn't matter that he didn't score. It's the fact that he shows no potential.

If he's expected to get tap ins with the NT like he does in the semi-pro villages of Austria then he's in the wrong team. Even Cikalleshi showed something today.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't blame strikers on situations like this, but this isn't about 1 match. Broja has showed his quality in many matches. Manaj hasn't. Cikalleshi once in a blue moon.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:08 pm RTSH commentators complaining that no Superliga players like Seferi are being called up :lol:
I’m hearing from those FSHF journalists that Cikalleshi was Man of the match 😂
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:13 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:08 pm RTSH commentators complaining that no Superliga players like Seferi are being called up :lol:
These guys live in their own reality.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:13 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:13 pm
These guys live in their own reality.
Absolute clown show, zero football knowledge at all from them. Listening to them makes me wanna cut my ears off
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:12 pm

Problem with Vrioni is that he's also slow as shit, bad dribbling, bad passing and pretty much bad everything. Doesn't matter that he didn't score. It's the fact that he shows no potential.

If he's expected to get tap ins with the NT like he does in the semi-pro villages of Austria then he's in the wrong team. Even Cikalleshi showed something today.
I watched some games of Vrioni in Austria. He's actually pretty fast, strong and athletic.

It was his NT debut and to come on in a situation like that isn't easy. The other strikers sucked as well.
Simboli i Diellit

Reja’s interview saying this was a good game and that Georgia is a strong team because they beat Sweden. This guy is senile, same excuses as always. I’m furious because we’ll gonna lose years building something on this good generation of players. Any superliga coach would do better than Reja....
Simboli i Diellit

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:15 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:12 pm

I watched some games of Vrioni in Austria. He's actually pretty fast, strong and athletic.

It was his NT debut and to come on in a situation like that isn't easy. The other strikers sucked as well.
I’ve seen highlights aswell but note that some of those are speeded and replays. Austrian league is worse than Serie B.
  • Information