Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

After 3 years we should have improved, I don't think you'll find anyone here who thinks we have. 3 years, 29 games and we know the style and its bad. Can't create, can't really defend despite 5-at the back , boring to watch. Edy Reja's Albania. A 76 year old man shouldn't be coaching, time for someone with fresh ideas.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Klejdi1023
Klejdi1023

Another one to blame is Duka. Reja was hired to create a team for Euro 2024, not necessarily coach until then...Duka is a moron who has let Reja get away with mediocrity. If FSHF was a corporation, Duka as CEO would have been long gone by now but Albania is so fucking corrupt it sucks we are stuck with him for another decade maybe.
These users thanked the author Klejdi1023 for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:32 am I guess that's why Gjasula and Ramadani have had much better careers than those 2 midgets.
My bad..

I forgot the scoring criteria was updated so that team of players with better careers now wins the match outright.

New rule must have been put into effect after a 5 star Uber Driver from Saudi Arabian league scored that “fluke” in Palermo to crush a bunch of Italian super professionals.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:09 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:32 am I guess that's why Gjasula and Ramadani have had much better careers than those 2 midgets.
My bad..

I forgot the scoring criteria was updated so that team of players with better careers now wins the match outright.

New rule must have been put into effect after a 5 star Uber Driver from Saudi Arabian league scored that “fluke” in Palermo to crush a bunch of Italian super professionals.
No because you're saying how our "giants" bullied their "midgets" and always make a point to not have short CMs. If that was true, why are the worlds best teams full of these midgets while guys like Gjasula barely playing 2nd division German football ?
Dallku

I think Albanians have a negative view of football because we never had many great players so we can't compare and make better conclusions on what's better.

Croatians for example have this experience and can evaluate players better.

This is why Albania starting to (finally) have some good players like Broja is a good thing. Albanian fans will gain better knowledge, will realize that pace is important and donkey players will get less and less respected. That's how you eventually improve the team. The first step is to realize who sucks and who doesn't.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:25 pm No because you're saying how our "giants" bullied their "midgets" and always make a point to not have short CMs. If that was true, why are the worlds best teams full of these midgets while guys like Gjasula barely playing 2nd division German football ?
Notice how Slavic teams have given Albania the most problems of late..

Poland and Czech Republic bullied us with bigger, stronger players. We ate 7 goals in two matches at Warsaw and Prague, while getting beat from pillar to post.

Albanian midfielders Abrashi (1.73m), Bare (1.74m) were no match for the size/strength of Krychowiak (1.86m), Moder (1.90m) and Kral (1.86m), Soucek (1.92m).

I found it super refreshing to be the bully ourselves for once at Spain. We stifled those midgets all night, holding them scoreless for 70+ minutes, until Bare served it up on a platter.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:10 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:25 pm No because you're saying how our "giants" bullied their "midgets" and always make a point to not have short CMs. If that was true, why are the worlds best teams full of these midgets while guys like Gjasula barely playing 2nd division German football ?
Notice how Slavic teams have given Albania the most problems of late..

Poland and Czech Republic bullied us with bigger, stronger players. We ate 7 goals in two matches at Warsaw and Prague, while getting beat from pillar to post.

Albanian midfielders Abrashi (1.73m), Bare (1.74m) were no match for the size/strength of Krychowiak (1.86m), Moder (1.90m) and Kral (1.86m), Soucek (1.92m).

I found it super refreshing to be the bully ourselves for once at Spain. We stifled those midgets all night, holding them scoreless for 70+ minutes, until Bare served it up on a platter.
Makes sense how the current world and European champs feature CMs who stand at a mighty 5'7.

You're obsessed with size, compensating for something ?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The teams that have given us trouble, are the teams that are better. Any team with 2x our value on transfermarkt and we can't score a single goal against them.

Sorry, Uzuni's face accidentally scored against Spain in a friendly.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:59 pm The teams that have given us trouble, are the teams that are better. Any team with 2x our value on transfermarkt and we can't score a single goal against them.

Spain is worth 8x our market value and we held them scoreless for 70+ minutes, in Barcelona.

Albania could not hold Poland or Czechia scoreless for even 20 minutes in Warsaw or Prague.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:02 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:59 pm The teams that have given us trouble, are the teams that are better. Any team with 2x our value on transfermarkt and we can't score a single goal against them.

Spain is worth 8x our market value and we held them scoreless for 70+ minutes, in Barcelona.

Albania could not hold Poland or Czechia scoreless for even 20 minutes in Warsaw or Prague.
So Poland and Czechia are now better than Spain, as proved by decades of results...

Wait. Spain has been world champion, nearly made Euro finals last time, have been a top10 team for pretty much eternity and Poland and Czechia never won or did anything. Lol
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information