Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja gets bullied a lot by defenders and looks like he still suffers from his left ankle injury. He looks miles away from the player he used to be during the start of the season. Hopefully he’ll grow some muscles this summer and find motivation…
CanaYouDoIt2

ImageSouthampton are just shit btw . Btw it won’t let me log in hence I’ve replied this way.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt2 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:19 pm ImageSouthampton are just shit btw . Btw it won’t let me log in hence I’ve replied this way.
It should be ok now, try clearing browser cache and login. They updated the servers and the php version being used got deprecated.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

He was awful today. The coach did him a favor to play him 90 minutes.

The worst thing about the drought is that he's not getting any chances anymore. It's one thing to be out of form by missing chances but when you're a ghost in every game it's a bigger problem.

It's a team issue too(they are ball hogs) but when you watch Che Adams miss a golden opportunity 1 minute after he comes in that just makes Broja look bad.
CanaYouDoIt

I've watched all their games, they just don't create shooting opportunities for their STs. He has to do everything himself.

Hassenhuttl isn't a good coach and fans are starting to take notice.
Princ

After getting a girlfriend, Broja does not score anymore.

He was better off as a momma boy. :zgerdhimje:
artan

Southampton play like a poor man's Atletico Madrid. Not a good place for technical players or goal scorers. This team is good for the Shane Long's of football. Goal poaching forwards who press & physical, constantly make runs and don't need to get touches.

Maybe a team like Everton next year would be good for him if they stay up with Lampard there and them being a team that can play more attacking style of play.
Dallku

^ In some cases being too technical hurts them. Their fullback Walker Peters first instinct is to dribble than anything else. He'll rather try to dribble 4 players and lose the ball than make the safe pass which could lead to a dangerous attack.

Has to be said though that Broja also hides from the ball a lot. He's just not active on the ball. Che Adams is very active when he's on so obviously it's not a team problem exclusively.
Princ

Take a look at Che Adams physique. The shoulders, the chest and the legs on him..

Broja looks like a twig in comparison! He would do well to take some advice from old Adams on his diet and strength/conditioning routine.

artan

Che adams is also much shorter than Broja and older. Shorter guys tend to add bulk easier due to their shorter frame. My opinion on players getting bulky is questionable as it leads to more injuries and less quickness. See Shaq, Bale, etc, who has constant injuries after gaining muscle.

I also don’t even think Broja is weak and I think his frame/strength is kind of good. I think he has conditioning issues and problems with consistency. He’s not built for a long season yet and he breaks down mid season. He also picks up a lot of minor injuries too.
  • Information