Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:25 pm Like right now Bare is a good player, but him being injured means we have someone like Ramadani filling in, its just too big a drop in talent.

You see it everywhere for us. CB goes from Djim/Kum to Mihaj ? , ST goes from Broja to guys like Manaj , Hysaj to Doka etc etc.
You are paying too much attention to names..

At the end of the day, footballers are just bodies of different sizes running up and down, kicking around a sack of wind. There are difference makers, but few and far between (Broja, Roshi, Bogdani).

The rest of them are interchangeable, with taller, physical ones being more reliable usually. One gets old, loses power in the knees, and must be replaced by the stronger young buck next in line.

A good manager will not field a player based on who he was 10 years ago..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

You don’t get these gifts even in Superliga. He makes great runs though…

https://youtu.be/Dvo9tlHmwq8
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Austrian League looks amateurish as hell.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:40 am Austrian League looks amateurish as hell.
According to UEFA, Austria boasts a top 10 ranked domestic league. Ahead of countries like Scotland, Russia, Turkey, and Belgium.

Impressive how physically superior Vrioni looks in comparison with the others. Too big, too fast, too strong for this competition. Intriguing prospect to say the least..
Dallku

He's not that slow and touch seems ok.... So he's not completely without potential.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

These are Vrioni’s other goals. Confidence can do wonders.

https://youtu.be/g7ZeGBDa4BQ

https://youtu.be/mjMrslPgHVE

I don’t remember another left footed striker we’ve had at the NT level. He could pair with Broja and both could cut in from the opposite sides to shoot on goal.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:58 pm He's not that slow and touch seems ok.... So he's not completely without potential.
I wrote before that he is quite fast. I watched some full games of him and maybe the opponents are just very weak and slow but as Princ mentioned above, he is very physically superior in Austria.

Decently fast, tall, strong, I think he could play for a low Serie A team for sure.
artan

I wouldn't say he's fast but he's not slow like Balaj or Cikaleshi. He has a high work rate too and actually tries to be physical which is a good thing.

I've come to expect that Albanian strikers are in the mold like this but I don't accept it when these goal poachers are lazy defensively. If Vrioni can prove his worth defensively he deserves a look next to Broja, even if he's just a mediocre goal poacher offensively. But if he can't do that than he's useless in my books.
CanaYouDoIt

Napoli looking at Muci apparently , would be fantastic. Always said he is a very talented guy held back by his surroundings. If its not Napoli, I want it to be any team in W.Europe, just get him away from the backwaters of Europe.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:26 pm Napoli looking at Muci apparently , would be fantastic.

There is no way you believe that right?

Where are they looking at him?? At his house playing fortnite?
  • Information