Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Ajaccio promoted to Ligue 1!

Congratulations to Qazim Laci who gave everything tonight, just as he does every other game. Ajaccio is now unbeaten in last 10 matches eating just 4 goals during that stretch. Defence is impregnable..

What a performance, did all the supporters proud!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Lol is this going to be another "elite league" player? I swear these promoted players are the most overrated amongst Albos. Only reason they're in a top league is that they were willing to play in a lower league and get a bit lucky.

It's like if an average looking woman gets with a guy before he gets rich and sticks with him. Great for her, but it's unlikely she would pull a dude who was already rich.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:41 pm Last week Asllani got a goal, this week an assist. These are just the results of his steady development.

The inconsistent Bajrami on the bench.
Asllani the new Bajrami :zgerdhimje:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Easy to get goals and assists when the team does not care about playing defence. Empoli ate 70 goals so far this season, and it is not even over yet.

Ajaccio conceded just 19 in 38 matches. Qazim Laci and his teammates have earned promotion the hard way. Nothing better than ticket paying fans seeing their favourite players sweating like dogs after the match!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol you’re comparing Ajacio with Empoli who played against Inter, Milan, Juventus, Atalanta, Napoli..., French 2 division is worse than Serie B.
Dallku

Remains to be seen if Ajaccio even keep him next season.

Many newly promoted teams upgrade their 2nd division players. Just look at Salernitana. The team that is saving them now is completely different from their Serie B team last season.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:45 pm Lol is this going to be another "elite league" player? I swear these promoted players are the most overrated amongst Albos. Only reason they're in a top league is that they were willing to play in a lower league and get a bit lucky.

It's like if an average looking woman gets with a guy before he gets rich and sticks with him. Great for her, but it's unlikely she would pull a dude who was already rich.
If he plays consistent mins for the next couple seasons sure . But I’d bet you right now he doesn’t even start next year
kristi92

Dallku wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:41 pm Last week Asllani got a goal, this week an assist. These are just the results of his steady development.

I watched the full game of Asllani, he is with no doubts our best midfielder
at the moment, great vision, first touch, great decision making, he plays like a veteran. If he keeps improving like this he’ll become our best player ever. Weak points: he is still too skinny, needs to build up some muscles in order to win more duels (upper body) in midfield and have a more powerful shot (quadriceps).
kristi92

Princ wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:53 pm Ajaccio promoted to Ligue 1!

Congratulations to Qazim Laci who gave everything tonight, just as he does every other game. Ajaccio is now unbeaten in last 10 matches eating just 4 goals during that stretch. Defence is impregnable..

What a performance, did all the supporters proud!
Happy for Laci, I hope he will be a starter next season too. Playing against bigger teams will improve him for sure. We need that Laci becomes the new Abrashi, we need a younger bulldog in midfield.

In any case Ajaccio can not be compared to any Italian serie B team (they need to invest a lot to survive next season), but still a great thing to have another midfielder in a top5 league.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

kristi92 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:57 am

I watched the full game of Asllani, he is with no doubts our best midfielder
at the moment, great vision, first touch, great decision making, he plays like a veteran. If he keeps improving like this he’ll become our best player ever. Weak points: he is still too skinny, needs to build up some muscles in order to win more duels (upper body) in midfield and have a more powerful shot (quadriceps).
Time to up your game on transfermarkt for Asllani :mrgreen: Probably the only one worth raising his value as all our other players have had a downwards season finale.
  • Information