Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

With the new FIFA rules Manaj and Vrioni will have to be sold. Manaj will costs Spezia 2 million € while Vrioni is getting scouted by Besiktas. This is a great thing cause both Barcelona and Juventus have over 20 players on loan to other teams.

https://theathletic.com/news/fifa-annou ... Pic/?amp=1
Dallku

kristi92 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:57 am
Weak points: he is still too skinny, needs to build up some muscles in order to win more duels (upper body) in midfield and have a more powerful shot (quadriceps).

Yeah physically he doesn't seem the strongest. I think he just needs to master the tackling game like when to tackle and make some of those 50-50 duels 60-40 in his favor. That's what all the great midfielders like Barella, Kante, etc. have in advantage. They win most of their duels... Some of it is positioning and intelligence not just upper strength so he'll probably improve that with experience.

I don't agree when people say that Asllani should play as a #10. He doesn't have an offensive mindset. He's more like a Busquets than an Iniesta in terms of game style.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm
kristi92 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:57 am
Weak points: he is still too skinny, needs to build up some muscles in order to win more duels (upper body) in midfield and have a more powerful shot (quadriceps).

Yeah physically he doesn't seem the strongest. I think he just needs to master the tackling game like when to tackle and make some of those 50-50 duels 60-40 in his favor. That's what all the great midfielders like Barella, Kante, etc. have in advantage. They win most of their duels... Some of it is positioning and intelligence not just upper strength so he'll probably improve that with experience.

I don't agree when people say that Asllani should play as a #10. He doesn't have an offensive mindset. He's more like a Busquets than an Iniesta in terms of game style.
100% he’s a 6 or an 8. Don’t see why we would want to move him from that spot anyway, that’s his skill set, will control a game from deep
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:27 pm

100% he’s a 6 or an 8. Don’t see why we would want to move him from that spot anyway, that’s his skill set, will control a game from deep

It's like when people wanted Kace as a #10 because of his physique and "ok" technique. He couldn't because his first instinct was to make the safe pass. A #10's first instinct is to create. It's a completely different role/mindset.
Simboli i Diellit

Djimsiti playing a great game against Milan.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:33 pm Djimsiti playing a great game against Milan.
Our best player by far, and has been that way for 3 years now. Actual champions league level player.
Dallku

Physical specimen Ramadani has been relegated to the Hungarian 2nd division.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:07 pm Physical specimen Ramadani has been relegated to the Hungarian 2nd division.
He’ll be awarded with a callup for the next June games nonetheless 😂 It takes time for your NT staff to drop players...
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItDallku
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm He’ll be awarded with a callup for the next June games nonetheless 😂 It takes time for your NT staff to drop players...
Ramadani teammates Spirovski and Miovski won World Cup few weeks ago in Palermo.

Sent 34k fans home crying!
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:28 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm He’ll be awarded with a callup for the next June games nonetheless 😂 It takes time for your NT staff to drop players...
Ramadani teammates Spirovski and Miovski won World Cup few weeks ago in Palermo.

Sent 34k fans home crying!
Theres about 2 million of those type of players, never heard of them and for good reason, they are wack
  • Information