Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:28 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm He’ll be awarded with a callup for the next June games nonetheless 😂 It takes time for your NT staff to drop players...
Ramadani teammates Spirovski and Miovski won World Cup few weeks ago in Palermo.

Sent 34k fans home crying!

Lol your pathetic comebacks at the rare North Macedonian victory against Italy... they shit their pants the very next game against Portugal showing their real amateur level.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm
He’ll be awarded with a callup for the next June games nonetheless 😂 It takes time for your NT staff to drop players...

Might as well call up the starting DM of KF Gramshi.

He must be Hungarian 2nd div level just like Ramadani.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:40 pm Lol your pathetic comebacks at the rare North Macedonian victory against Italy... they shit their pants the very next game against Portugal showing their real amateur level.
O mjeshtri.. lojtareve maqedons nuk i kish dal pija akoma kur lozen Portugalin.

Festim dite me rradh pasi e rrahen Italine si gomari ne duhan.
Simboli i Diellit

Empoli’s president said that he’ll not sell Asllani now and he’ll be fundamental to their team for next season. He’ll buy other players to reinforce the team and doesn’t want to further weaken them. Another year at Empoli would be great for Asllani’s development especially when he’s considered a that important for next season’s team.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:32 pm Empoli’s president said that he’ll not sell Asllani now and he’ll be fundamental to their team for next season. He’ll buy other players to reinforce the team and doesn’t want to further weaken them. Another year at Empoli would be great for Asllani’s development especially when he’s considered a that important for next season’s team.
That’s great if it’s true but that’s him posturing more likely than not. He’ll sell if a team gives a good enough bid
kristi92

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:32 pm Empoli’s president said that he’ll not sell Asllani now and he’ll be fundamental to their team for next season. He’ll buy other players to reinforce the team and doesn’t want to further weaken them. Another year at Empoli would be great for Asllani’s development especially when he’s considered a that important for next season’s team.
This is the best option for Asllani, he needs a full season of playtime at 20 years old before moving to a top team!
Simboli i Diellit

kristi92 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:27 pm
This is the best option for Asllani, he needs a full season of playtime at 20 years old before moving to a top team!
Indeed Milan wants to make a deal with Empoli to buy him after next season so he can stay another year there to grow up. Going to a big team now would stop his development because of the little space he’d have there.
Simboli i Diellit

Southampton can decide the winner of Epl tonight if they win against Liverpool.
Dallku

Broja plays nowhere near his potential and it's the basic stuff too. The basic first touch and hold up play that are letting him down.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Broja seems like a typical player that peaks in his mid 20s like Kaka or Torres. Way too over reliant on pace.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information