Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:51 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:45 pm Armando Broja’s first season in EPL as a 19/20 years old player has been above average for young strikers. We all noticed him not trying to impress during last games (althrough his team mates were servicing him rarely) but i think he has switched his head from S’ton and was already focusing on not picking injuries so he can join Chelsea in pre-season trainings.

Show me another striker we have that has a:
- better first touch/ball control
- better/stronger shot on goal
- better hold up play
- faster and dribbles better than him?

Even if he ends up playing for a low ranking EPL team he’d be miles ahead of any other striker we have. Epl is 5 times better than Serie A. If he was playing in Austria i’m sure he’d easily have over 20 goals.
I'm concerned about the distribution of his performances. He was a star in the first half of the season, then almost nothing except a few flashes in the second season. I'd rather he scored less in the first half and got some in the second half.

It's very likely teams figured him out after a few months, and he's too much of a one-trick pony to come out of it. They just foul him and that's it.
I think this is a 20 year old struggling with his first EPL season. The season is long and brutal and it's hard for young players to be consistent throughout the season in England.

He needs to work on his stamina and conditioning. He obviously has lazy tendencies but I think it's clear the talent is there. Overall, it's a good season for him because he raised his floor as a player. In the beginning of the year we were wondering if he would get minutes but he now has shown he can be at least a premier league striker.
Dallku

https://twitter.com/europacnfleague/sta ... 3121874945

Look at the comments. Literally everyone is shitting on the capacity/stadium lol

They are right but what they won't admit is that this is also a 3rd tier competition. These Dutch fans act like Feyernoord is Real Madrid.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:51 pm https://twitter.com/europacnfleague/sta ... 3121874945

Look at the comments. Literally everyone is shitting on the capacity/stadium lol

They are right but what they won't admit is that this is also a 3rd tier competition. These Dutch fans act like Feyernoord is Real Madrid.
Who the hell cares for this competition lmao, just made so UEFA could make a few extra bucks, like the Nations League. No one cares
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:44 pm I think this is a 20 year old struggling with his first EPL season. The season is long and brutal and it's hard for young players to be consistent throughout the season in England.

He needs to work on his stamina and conditioning. He obviously has lazy tendencies but I think it's clear the talent is there. Overall, it's a good season for him because he raised his floor as a player. In the beginning of the year we were wondering if he would get minutes but he now has shown he can be at least a premier league striker.
I hope that's the case, but it seems like Broja only succeeded at a top level when the other teams didn't take him seriously. The second they started marking him tough and fouling, he didn't do much.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:51 pm https://twitter.com/europacnfleague/sta ... 3121874945

Both teams are on even level..

Seeing as how the final is being played in Tirana, with an Albanian international most likely starting for Roma, it is clear they will do anything possible for the Italians to win.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha seems has an agreement with Fulham for 4 years while Vrioni will be loaned to the newly promoted Serie A team of Cremonese.
Dallku

So Bajrami finished the season with 6 goals and 7 assists. Stat wise it was a successful season, especially considering it was his first season in a professional league. Definitely needs to work on strength and conditioning. That seems to be the problem with most Albanian players.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:31 pm So Bajrami finished the season with 6 goals and 7 assists. Stat wise it was a successful season, especially considering it was his first season in a professional league. Definitely needs to work on strength and conditioning. That seems to be the problem with most Albanian players.
13 G+A in a newly promoted side is not bad at all. I cant wait for us to misuse him and play him CM in our crap system then wonder why he didn't do anything
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Cabral has already surpassed Muriqi at Lazio.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 am Cabral has already surpassed Muriqi at Lazio.
Quite lucky in that goal. He is awful though and i hope Lazio doesn’t buy him.
  • Information