Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

EPL physically is miles ahead of other leagues but tactically they’re the same level of La Liga Serie A with second half teams in EPL being worse than those in Serie A. Udinese, Sampdoria, Verona, Sassuolo and Torino could probably be at the same if not better than Newcastle, Aston Villa, Everton, Southampton and Leeds…
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:16 pm

If there's nothing impressive about the league with the most money, best players, best teams, best overall quality, most physical, quickest league then I worry about the rest.

Why because the British media said so?

Mid table clubs like Southampton can't even get the ball to their strikers.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:40 pm We watched EPL every week because of Broja and there is nothing impressive about it. It's a very physical but robotic and lacking in technical ability. That's why someone like Coutinho is a god in the PL but couldn't make a difference in La Liga.

It's a 6 team league. The rest are average top league teams. There is no difference between West Ham and Espanyol or Torino. It's all the same.
Espanyol and Torino????? What an insult..

Bet365 slightly favoured West Ham (~52%) to qualify over Sevilla, who finished top 4 La Liga, before the first leg of their round of 16 Europa League matchup.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Are we back to "cold Tuesday night away in Stoke" stuff again? Liverpool/Man City are like Bayern in the EPL. EPL is faster in terms of pace, but playing fast doesn't automatically equal harder/better. The rest of the teams are no different than other leagues.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Princ wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:46 am Bet365 slightly favoured West Ham (~52%) to qualify over Sevilla, who finished top 4 La Liga, before the first leg of their round of 16 Europa League matchup.
Betting companies always suck off British teams. Madrid was massive underdogs in every game and they won. I think it's mostly cause Asian fanbase puts too much money on English teams, and they have to compensate.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:59 am Are we back to "cold Tuesday night away in Stoke" stuff again? Liverpool/Man City are like Bayern in the EPL. EPL is faster in terms of pace, but playing fast doesn't automatically equal harder/better. The rest of the teams are no different than other leagues.
Put a team like Brighton in one of these other leagues and they compete for the CL.

Even these “other” teams you speak of just have quality that lower ranked sides don’t in other leagues.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:00 am
Princ wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:46 am Bet365 slightly favoured West Ham (~52%) to qualify over Sevilla, who finished top 4 La Liga, before the first leg of their round of 16 Europa League matchup.
Betting companies always suck off British teams. Madrid was massive underdogs in every game and they won. I think it's mostly cause Asian fanbase puts too much money on English teams, and they have to compensate.
They were underdogs for a reason and have got lucky with Benzema’s insane finishing. His over performance of xG is historical, anything close to normal and they lose.
Aurora Bulkualis

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:59 am Are we back to "cold Tuesday night away in Stoke" stuff again? Liverpool/Man City are like Bayern in the EPL. EPL is faster in terms of pace, but playing fast doesn't automatically equal harder/better. The rest of the teams are no different than other leagues.
Put a team like Brighton in one of these other leagues and they compete for the CL.

Even these “other” teams you speak of just have quality that lower ranked sides don’t in other leagues.
Man stop it. Southampton players don't even understand football basics. They look like Albania out there.

Every time I watched Broja I couldn't see a difference at all. Maybe they were physically fitter but that's it.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:58 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:47 am

Man stop it. Southampton players don't even understand football basics. They look like Albania out there.

Every time I watched Broja I couldn't see a difference at all. Maybe they were physically fitter but that's it.
Thats Southampton , the most undisciplined team in the league apart from Norwich. They've lost 9-0 in 2 seasons for a reason.

And just that extra "physically fitter" makes all the difference.

I wont stop, because its true, the PL is the best league in the world.
Aurora Bulkualis

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:33 pm Thats Southampton , the most undisciplined team in the league apart from Norwich. They've lost 9-0 in 2 seasons for a reason.

And just that extra "physically fitter" makes all the difference.

I wont stop, because its true, the PL is the best league in the world.
No one is arguing that it's not the best overall league. But you're making it sound like the other leagues are on a whole other tier below or something which is ridiculous.

The best striker in the EPL (Salah) made a name in Roma. I don't see how it would be a step backwards for Broja if he went there. The only problem is that Italian teams tend to be more tactically disciplined so he'll probably find less space and won't make as much use of his pace as CF.
  • Information